More Air Prestos?

385854427744960514.png

white black and volts look better than the 3 ogs to me

they don’t really fit into how I dress tho

they’d prolly go unworn

Anybody who is a size 9 know which size to go with on the prestos? Small or XS? Couple pages back i read XS was the way to go and my friend who is a 9 got a size Small. So now I'm confused on which size to get.

Anybody who is a size 9 know which size to go with on the prestos? Small or XS? Couple pages back i read XS was the way to go and my friend who is a 9 got a size Small. So now I'm confused on which size to get.
They come in whole sizes if I’m not mistaken, so you would stick with size 9.

Tried to like these but just can't, none of the colours work for me.
Cant imagine this was Errolson's idea, no reason to do these again cause the first set was perfect.
Feels like a lazy money grab by Nike a la "the Ten" 2.0.

Tried to like these but just can't, none of the colours work for me.
Cant imagine this was Errolson's idea, no reason to do these again cause the first set was perfect.
Feels like a lazy money grab by Nike a la "the Ten" 2.0.

Yeah its much more believable they just forced him to play dress up in a green screen room and shake his own CG clone’s hand.

Pretty sure anyone with any business sense will know doing another collab with Nike only helps their brand. It takes two to tango and Acronym clearly see a benefit. They are developing on their relationship with Nike from the Acronym VM earlier this year and the styling cues carryover onto the new Presto Mids. So if this wasnt his idea the Vapormax probably wasnt either huh?

I went with a Small (9-10) for the Olives they fit great.

Yeah its much more believable they just forced him to play dress up in a green screen room and shake his own CG clone’s hand.

Pretty sure anyone with any business sense will know doing another collab with Nike only helps their brand. It takes two to tango and Acronym clearly see a benefit. They are developing on their relationship with Nike from the Acronym VM earlier this year and the styling cues carryover onto the new Presto Mids. So if this wasnt his idea the Vapormax probably wasnt either huh?

lol during the first presto drop he talked about how there are tons of other silhouettes he wants to do.
No sh*t it'll help his business. But no way he wanted to do prestos again.

lol during the first presto drop he talked about how there are tons of other silhouettes he wants to do.
No sh*t it'll help his business. But no way he wanted to do prestos again.

So we can count you out from trying to cop right? It'll make it that much easier for the rest of us.

The rest of the noise is just fanboyism, and not even flattering fanboyism.

So we can count you out from trying to cop right? It'll make it that much easier for the rest of us.

Yeah you bet lol. I'm good with my og set.

Which colour am I supposed to like? These do nothing for me.The graphic is just not good which is why the vapormax were still sitting 2 months ago.

Yeah you bet lol. I'm good with my og set.

Which colour am I supposed to like? These do nothing for me.The graphic is just not good which is why the vapormax were still sitting 2 months ago.
Cool? What's your objective here? Are you here to try to convince people that like them on why they shouldn't like them? If you don't like them, that's cool, but keep it moving bc literally nobody cares.

Cool? What's your objective here? Are you here to try to convince people that like them on why they shouldn't like them? If you don't like them, that's cool, but keep it moving bc literally nobody cares.

Didn't know I have to like every presto ever released to comment on this thread. ill leave your circlejerk alone

Didn't know I have to like every presto ever released to comment on this thread. ill leave your circlejerk alone
Nobody said you have to like it. But trying to convince other people to not like them based on some **** you made up is just weird.

Nobody said you have to like it. But trying to convince other people to not like them based on some **** you made up is just weird.

I see a lazy re-elease reusing previous designs and I called it out. Not as weird as you fanboys getting triggered cause I said I don't like a shoe lol. Peace.

I see a lazy re-elease reusing previous designs and I called it out. Not as weird as you fanboys getting triggered cause I said I don't like a shoe lol. Peace.
Oh no, you called a shoe out? I'm sure it's super hurt over that.

Nobody is triggered. I just find it weird that you make up stuff to convince other people to have your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom