More Air Prestos?

Just got out of the operating room. Couple white specks still here and there but I’m satisfied. Painters tape really wouldn’t stick but it didn’t end up being a problem.

3BA69987-18C9-49E6-9383-7CAF696F754C.jpeg

A11A1C2B-1B35-4A5D-B6D1-528A0B3DB5CB.jpeg

Just got out of the operating room. Couple white specks still here and there but I’m satisfied. Painters tape really wouldn’t stick but it didn’t end up being a problem.

Fire! Was it easy? Acetone and cotton balls? Anything specific to watch out for or is it pretty self explanatory

I started mine but didn't get a chance to finish. Took the white paint off the toe on both pairs. That took me 25-30 mins in itself. How long did it take you?

I started mine but didn't get a chance to finish. Took the white paint off the toe on both pairs. That took me 25-30 mins in itself. How long did it take you?
I’d say it took about an hour total, and I tried to move pretty fast.

To the person above who asked, I used 100% acetone nail polish remover and cotton balls and the paint slid right off. It does kind of get watery and diluted and then begin to dry again, so I found myself having to wipe it dry after every run with a cotton ball, then grab a new cotton ball and go over it again. Where the edge of the toe cap meets the midsole was the hardest part, and even with a Q Tip I couldn’t get all the white paint out of there. May try using something like a knife to scrap any last bits out, but it’s not super noticeable while on feet.

^ they look so dope!

Greys come in on Friday, I cant wait! On another note, I wonder who's going to have the first mishap in these when something catches the back strap.

Just received my pink racer from SX after 2 weeks..kinda disappointed. QC is terrible on it, paint chips and scratches. I usually don’t nitpick but even this is kinda bothering me. Debating if I should resell them.

Received my (2) size 12 Yellows from Overkill yesterday. Will let one pair go for retail plus shipping for those still looking. Lmk.
I'm still looking for RPs in 11 or 12.

curious to see if anyone customized their yellows to paint the white upper or paint soles on greys to white

My pairs are finally in, had a bottle of this around can I really expect stain resistance lol?

Attachments

• 20181003_081857.jpg
    20181003_081857.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 19
So these people who sell under retail on stockX, are they just taking the hit because they need to pay their credit cards?

Or are they getting the pairs for under retail as well? It's baffling.

Back
Top Bottom