More Air Prestos?

Prestos are very forgiving in terms of the upper...but I guess it depends on whether you find yourself with more 10s or 11s within your rotation, or wide feet.

By default I always say go bigger.
Yeah, I go bigger on the t-shirt sizing ones (medium). Rather have it for bigger than a tight fit on my toes.

Especially now since they are like three size ranges instead of two before. I got the South Korea presto in two sizes. Returned the ones that didn’t fit, which was the size small.

all in on the hello kitty prestos... shouldn't be hard to cop right!? :lol:
They were released on SNKRS-JP 30min ago. The app had actually notified me that they are taking raffle entry at 9am on JST and after 30 min, I opened it and they are somehow on FSR…
13C2F323-7664-443B-85C7-EB53F8F8151C.jpeg

I think that day could possibly be the first time that the site gets botted. Haha.
Really hoping that is not the case. They are only going for $10 over retail on StockX, at least in my size. So hopefully we should be good. I haven’t wanted a shoe this bad in a while. Still a little unsure on what size to get. I know dudes on here said go half size up if you are in between sizes. But have read otherwise on other places. This is why I HATE sizing talk! 😂

Really hoping that is not the case. They are only going for $10 over retail on StockX, at least in my size. So hopefully we should be good. I haven’t wanted a shoe this bad in a while. Still a little unsure on what size to get. I know dudes on here said go half size up if you are in between sizes. But have read otherwise on other places. This is why I HATE sizing talk! 😂
Let’s just hope they don’t end up a snkrs draw or something like that.

I want the shoe too, I already know what size I am. I just now need to get the pair for retail.

Smaller sizes are gone after 3 hours (including all the kid sizing except 22cm), but the larger sizes are still there. I guess that’s probably because Hello Kitty is basically considered for little kids in here.
1816E0E6-DB5E-4FB5-973D-DC3FE42F9CDD.jpeg

Game is crazy these days. Largest size they had was my size (13) and those were gone instantly. And if you just went on the site normally the shoes never appeared. I can't imagine anybody grabbed any in my size that wasn't a bot. At least the site was up but if you were trying to cop, a lot of people probably never saw a link to do so. Hope someone who wanted these for themselves or family got them, but we all know there will be an FSR on resellers websites in the next 30 minutes. Sickening.

Game is crazy these days. Largest size they had was my size (13) and those were gone instantly. And if you just went on the site normally the shoes never appeared. I can't imagine anybody grabbed any in my size that wasn't a bot.

how did you even see the product page? i can't even see anything

how did you even see the product page? i can't even see anything

Twitter links. That's what I was saying - if you were just on that main product page or signed up for the launch email, there was no link on the site that I saw, and they never sent a launch email. Game is wack these days

anyone got. direct link

But they are all sold out. Was able to cart a 10 but I accidentally was using my brave browser and none of my touch pay setting are set up. So by the time I manually went through PayPal they sold out. I’m kicking myself.

noooow the email comes :rofl: we all should have known this was going to happen

at least we have another shot (wishful thinking)

Back
Top Bottom