More drivers falling behind on their car payments

my cousin is a dentist. i dunno how much he makes but i'm guessing it's more than $150k. he pays $100k/ year in tuition alone for his 4 kids. he drives an old toyota, casio watch, clothes from ross :lol:

I enjoy being debt free as much as the next man but let us not overindulge in paying for a car in full.. While I def can't knock it I tend to lean towards the belief that you should let your credit work for you in regard to car ownership. For instance I paid damn near less than 2% interest in my last car loan. Now while this is certainly more than 0 I put nothing down on this car, thus freeing me to invest at an 11% return on the 10k I would have had to buy out a reliable car for. 

Last edited:
no way in hell that dude is 37

yo are you "happy" like i mean is life going well and ****?

no way in hell that dude is 37

yo are you "happy" like i mean is life going well and ****?
**** that ******ed **** he on, Audi help ya mans find some high top futures at a discounted price

I enjoy being debt free as much as the next man but let us not overindulge in paying for a car in full.. While I def can't knock it I tend to lean towards the belief that you should let your credit work for you in regard to car ownership. For instance I paid damn near less than 2% interest in my last car loan. Now while this is certainly more than 0 I put nothing down on this car, thus freeing me to invest at an 11% return on the 10k I would have had to buy out a reliable car for. 

This.

I'll will never make sense to me to pay cash for a car when interest rates are so low. You can buy rental property in my home town for 20K.

I'd take 150 in a heart beat. But I know I personally  am not meant to work for anyone. I been fired the last three years. So, I've been doing my own hustles for the first time. It's harder. Right now the return isn't to my liking.  But I feel free, my mind feels open. Those are things that I didn't feel when I worked these "jobs." Started working at 14 as a bagger. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom