*MORE - Jordan Force 6 : White/Black infrared, University blue, Purple, Lime

wow the pricetag is ridiculous, would only cop maybe the red on a 50...

maybe not lol

I want the university blue joints. price tag is most likely for 160 because of the nike af1 supreme bubble. They won't be hard to get for cheap though.

these are garbage, but hopefully this means they will retro the Infrared VI real soon. Like when they did the black cement fusion III, then they dropped thereal black cement three shortly after right.

All the colorway looks mad HOT!
pimp.gif

well at least you youngins get the colorway, but not the shoe!
laugh.gif
SMHJB.....

Anyone that seriously buys these for retail, likes 6s for the hype first. Truth.

Ever since the fusions came out, idea wise and production wise, all I've heard is people complain complain complain.Seriously give the whining a rest. Clearly the majority of you don't understand that JB is first and foremost--a business.

The goal of every business is to make a profit. With a shoe company, profits will only be made by expanding and infusingnew ideas into the products being marketed, as well as developing a whole new array of marketable products. What that means is that JB will only make money ifthey come up with new ideas--ala projects like fusions and non-retro sneakers. Dudes always talking about just release retros but when JB does in fact releasethem, the whining still continues--this time about how much JB is releasing to many retros (exactly what's is going on with the 1's rightnow)...

Consider this:

1. For the numbered Jordans, there are a few coveted colorways--often the OG colorways. Now imagine what would happen ifJB consistently released retros in the desired OG colorways year after year, for your pleasure. Just imagine...

Well at some point, the market would become over-saturated. On the JB side (business wise), rising profits would beginto falter, then flat-line, then decrease due to the lack of demand for previously coveted retros. The superfluous amount of retros out there would simplydestroy business...

2. Now on your side/my side/the consumer side, JB sneakers would lose their charm. Long forgotten would be the days whenone would get a thrill at acquiring "steals" on EBay. Additionally, there would be no thrill and anticipation for things such as the countdownpackages (11/12, 6/17, or 7/16 just to name a few). The supreme confidence you get when wearing a nice OG colorway (and don't front like you don't getgassed when you put on a fresh pair) would ultimately become obsolete due to a disregard for the "supply and demand" dynamic...

So seriously and honestly, please stop complaining and whining. Remember JB is a business first and maximizing profitswith releases such as Spiz'yike's and Fusions is top priority. Believe it or not, there's a good probability that those individuals that constitutethe JB machine are a heck of a lot smarter than most of you--after all, they magically get y'all to buy their shoes even with the so called"garbage", y'all claim, they put out...

And lastly, the Fusion six is probably the most aesthetically pleasing retro to come out thus far. The "fusion"of the AF1 and the AJ6 is rather fluid in my opinion, not to mention--all the colorways look nice. I honeslty don't see where most of y'all are comingfrom with the hate or is it just a symptom of joining the "band-wagon".

^ who in the blue hell are you? Gentry's intern?

and Nike is doing a way better job handling their retroes, if you want to talk about business. so hop off JBs nuts.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ who in the blue hell are you? Gentry's intern?

and Nike is doing a way better job handling their retroes, if you want to talk about business. so hop off JBs nuts.
No I am not Gentry's intern...

And Nike is doing a better job handling their retros simply because Nike Brand has a heck of a lot more products (sneakers) at their disposal than JB. Youclearly know nothing about business...hop off my nuts...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I dare anyone to present to me a more rational, if not logical, business sound reason for why JB is doing what they are doing.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Im looking at the price
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
$160 who decides on these prices don't air jordan vi go for $125 on retail?
tired.gif
These will hit sale racks.

i know! this is garbage. please stop the fusions
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom