More Pics Of Raging Bull Pack "Fire And Ice Pack" (PICS INSIDE)

http://i.ebayimg.com/16/%21BQlJq0%21BWk~%24%28KGrH****iQEjlLmZ%2124BJ5o3N%28NTQ~~_12.JPG
LOOK at the shape in this pic...why does the back curve up??
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Air Jordans are wack now.

Air Jordans are wack now.
JB's got balls, I'll give 'em that. 'Cos you need really big balls to trick consumers into buying not one but twofake sneakers.

Some of you guys need to quit fooling yourselves , most if not all will be in line to copp.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by BallinB

These are horrible, the only people copping these are hypebeasts and resellers
Resellers? resellers wont be making a DIME off these..
Unfortunately, they probably will...time will tell

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Don't really feel the need to get these anymore.... More money for my pockets I guess..

since nobody likes this .. this might be more appeling ..
kim-kardashian-bikini-1-01.0.0.0x0.432x640.jpeg
roll.gif
grin.gif

Now I could see myself spending $310 $310,000,000 for that
pimp.gif
thats a lil more accurate, as for the raging bulls/dmp2/fire & ice or whatever the hell they are bing called, im still unsure if i care forthem or not. ill decide prob the week before if ima cop or not

Easy pass......these look horrible.

Also a good way to save about $330. If people would've just held out on a few cdp's at that price, they could've had a ds dmp or other heat!(Atleast thats how I see it!)

are those the boxes they going to use when those thangs release? btw im not copping, its not worth all the money

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Some of you guys need to quit fooling yourselves , most if not all will be in line to copp.
tired.gif

AGREED! JUST ABOUT EVERYONE SAYING TERRIBLE WILL BE IN LINE COPPING AND POSTING PICS TALKING ABOUT "THESE GREW ON ME"
laugh.gif

IF NOT, EASIER FOR ME TO COP MY PACKS.

COPPED.

Back
Top Bottom