Most Gangsta Shooting Forms of ALL TIME

Who do you guys remember with cracked out shooting forms, provide pictures if you can (although i wont because im computer illiterate)

Austin Croshere
Josh Childress
Shawn Marion
Marcus Camby
Reggie Miller

add more

Chuck Hayes @ the FT line.
smh.gif

Someone post up the youtube.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Chuck Hayes @ the FT line.
smh.gif

Someone post up the youtube.
laugh.gif

�i aint even know about his FT form until i searched the youtube, i thought dude was gonna trip and fall
laugh.gif

Terry Teagle - he had his shots coming from the back of his head
laugh.gif

James Edwards also had an unorthodox shot.

im postin again instead of editing cuz for some reason when i edit all my previous stuff disappears. with that said.......

Shawn Marion

Rick Barry with his grandma under handed FT's
laugh.gif

and who else can forget or figure out whatever the hell Karl "Mailman" Malone would mumble to himself each time he shot his FT's.

NVE
Anthony Mason's one handed one
Rick Barry, dude was 90% or some %%*! though, shame on Shaq for not swallowing his pride and listening to him.
Marques Colston

Idk about "gangsta" but I wanted to stab myself in the eye watching Marcus Camby's shot last night against the Lakers. It was so UGLY butaffective nonetheless.

Since no one is mentioning him: Kevin Martin. Although I'm not sure if I would call that a "gangsta shooting form," unless you would consider myform from the third grade "gangsta" too.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Peja Stojaković had one of the smoothest strokes back then
What do you mean, "back then"?

cause when i was a kid and focused on no one else but the kings i saw that Peja was the best shooter but when i saw people like Ray Allen, Reggie Miller,Larry Bird i had second thoughts.

Jordan and A.Houston always inspired me when i saw their pull up jumpers

Ray allen gets a honorable mention

Back
Top Bottom