Most Remembered THreads / Posts on NT Post Links if available

^^^ Was it that thread when dude told the story of how he have a chick a running powerbomb while trying to eat da yambs
laugh.gif
LMAO!! i was just gonna come in here and post that, you beat me to it and how she was in a fetal position moaning. Specially with the powerbomb gifs lol classic.
For some reason I want to say it was Chris Bosh's Neck but I could be wrong. I remember for sure though the time CBN posted a story about him smacking a dude on an airplane with a rolled up magazine and him getting detained for it. True or not it was great story
laugh.gif

NT detective thread where dude got ripped off for a pair of kicks and the NT detectives were messaging the scammer's mom lol

Do y'all remember the thread we made when we jumped to Huddler from Yuku...

Meth was talking about how we will join in in one and justice will be serve and retaliate.... ect.

Then CreateDestroy made **** real! Dude posted Jay's house address, name, financial info :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meth shut that thread real quick! :lol: Dudes were serious with that E-streetlife!

Last edited:
The savage thread

Ol boy said he washes his face with his cold piss

I forgot who but someone almost died using a car jumper cable as nipple clamps

Eracism and the Savage King Celticspride. Ima never forget that piss post and the nipple clamp one could only be celticspride.

It wasn't on purpose... Nipple clamps landed on an electrical source.. And then, you know... Boom...

NT detective thread where dude got ripped off for a pair of kicks and the NT detectives were messaging the scammer's mom lol

:lol: think it was Cedric Ceballos who messaged her tombout he and all his crip homies needed a taste.

How about the thread with that dude saying he saw MJ at the club...

Some NTer was like "was he on Patron" or something along those lines.

And dude was like, do you mean patio? :rofl:

Somebody said that MJ practices his aim with popping bottles so he can hit people with it.

What's the story between dom and the hundreds?

Don't know the complete story, but The Real Hundreds was another member (Not Bobby or Ben) who started beefing with each other in the wdywt. I think this was around the same time as 25th hour, Dom went to a cemetery and poured one out for TRH and posted it on here.

Also I think they actually fought mano a mano right around the corner of the Hundreds RSWD.

Laney Hi Vs: (i'm guessing he got suckered into posting his feels in one of those trap ''man crush'' threads) If i were a girl i'd let Boris Khodjoe beat out my guts, probably Allen Iverson too
View media item 1211641
When he fully came out as bi in the music forum was even funnier :rofl: :x

Talking about so what if likes to suck **** and get ******. Everybody in the hood knows he's bi and still know he'll bust his gun.

When buddy got robbed at a sneaker meet up and (literally) threw a hammer at the car window had me weak for a legit hour :rofl:

Laney Hi Vs: (i'm guessing he got suckered into posting his feels in one of those trap ''man crush'' threads) If i were a girl i'd let Boris Khodjoe beat out my guts, probably Allen Iverson too
View media item 1211641

Talking about so what if likes to suck **** and get ******. Everybody in the hood knows he's bi and still know he'll bust his gun.

View media item 1217074

Best threads I remember on NT (Been lurking since '06, had another account since '08...close to 8 years on NT)...

for LULZ...

Rusty in the Post Stories from your Work
Embarrassing Sexual Encounters

Thread that had me HOOKED....

The one where the dude found a house where you had to drive on a long, narrow driveway to get to and there was a sign that said something along the lines of "Trespassers keep out, you will be killed." (Something like that)...dude was mad scared, NT detectives Google Mapped it, trying to get OP to go back and investigate and take pics....then, OUT OF NOWHERE, another NTer post pictures of him with the sign...so clutch. 
pimp.gif
 ...don't remember the thread title though.
Cragmatic...He never came through with the picture of "the sign".
He didn't? Man, I could have sworn he had a picture of him with the sign in the background.

Best threads I remember on NT (Been lurking since '06, had another account since '08...close to 8 years on NT)...

for LULZ...

Rusty in the Post Stories from your Work

Embarrassing Sexual Encounters

Thread that had me HOOKED....

The one where the dude found a house where you had to drive on a long, narrow driveway to get to and there was a sign that said something along the lines of "Trespassers keep out, you will be killed." (Something like that)...dude was mad scared, NT detectives Google Mapped it, trying to get OP to go back and investigate and take pics....then, OUT OF NOWHERE, another NTer post pictures of him with the sign...so clutch. :pimp:  ...don't remember the thread title though.
Cragmatic...He never came through with the picture of "the sign".
He didn't? Man, I could have sworn he had a picture of him with the sign in the background.

DAMN! I remember this thread! :lol:

The Deep Web thread had me shooked for a min... I didn't even want to click the thread! :lol:

Last edited:
for some reason i remember vividly that sign thread and then the Antwon Dodson went viral and that thread died...no relation, just wild timing 
roll.gif

Idk if it's been mentioned already but the thread about that dude who was talking bout some keep away sign that he saw and he hyped us up for a while talking bout he was gonna actually trespass?? I just remember being let down. :lol:

Some Michigan thread about a long driveway that was supposedly haunted. Dude had NT wait for weeks and never went. Took a blurry picture of a sign at the entrance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The mapquest on the shottie!

Back
Top Bottom