Most Ripped NBA Player

I've been looking through the NBA pics in the nike forum and i saw a few pics of AI (Iguodala) and i didnt really realize he was so cut. Its almostunhumanlike. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by offbad

Boozer. 'Bron. Dwight Howard. Marion. etc etc.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6wq02nl.jpg

Corey Maggette
Lebron
Azubiuke

but Iggy is probably the most cut with Cmaggs in 2nd

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

LOL @ warrior fans evaluating men

Wow.

It's late, so I'm probably just seeing thing. No way can someone be this idiotic.

It's 5 A.M in the east coast, who else is goin to be replying?

many players probably have the exact same bodyfat%. but most cut I would probably say corey maggette cause he just huge and has a very low bf%

BUT SERIOUSLY, NT IS GETTING A BIT SUSPECT WITH ALL THESE DAMN POSTS YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MAKING ABOUT ATHLETES AND THEIR BODIES LATELY

People always mention Karl Malone in threads like this, and yes, Karl Malone did have a lot of muscle mass on him, but he was never as well-defined as DavidRobinson, illustrated by this photo:

maloneelbowsrobinson.jpg

And let's not forget Big Ben:

0509_large.jpg

Originally Posted by zoomlito

BUT SERIOUSLY, NT IS GETTING A BIT SUSPECT WITH ALL THESE DAMN POSTS YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MAKING ABOUT ATHLETES AND THEIR BODIES LATELY
roll.gif
If you're not comfortable with your sexuality, stay outta the thread, bro. What's getting ridiculous is NikeTalk'shomophobia..."OMG, if I see or post a picture of a dude with his shirt off, I better make sure I say it's suspect or 'No$$%@#' so that peopledon't think I'm gay!'

Back
Top Bottom