Most surprising NFL bust

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ki-Jana Carter
ravens_alltime040926.jpg
When i pulled his rookie card out of a pack it was like i hit gold.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

4.3 speed, 36in vert. Ridiculous deep ball threat at UM. And going into the league with Marino throwing to him? I personally thought it was game over...

As the years went on they began to refer to him as "Potato Chip"

irod_yatil_green.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
Yatil Green

I used to think Him and E.G. Green from FSU were brothers....
Green never lived up to his potential in the NFL, as his career was cut short by several knee injuries which also hampered him in college. After the draft, Jimmy Johnson compared Green favorably to Michael Irvin due to his size and speed; however on the very first day of training camp, Green tore his quadriceps muscles, anterior cruciate ligament and cartilage in his right knee. Green came back the next year and again tore the same ACL in training camp.
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

here is a name drop.....

Tim Biakabatuka (I dunno if I spelled that right)

also:

JJ Stokes
Napoleon Kaufman

Heath Shuler

Heath%2520Shuler%2520from%2520CBS%2520News%2520and%2520AP1.jpg

Danny Wuerffel
Danny-Wuerffel---Ready-to-Throw--C10032771.jpeg

Ryan Leaf
ryan-leaf.jpg

Cade McNown
mcnown_cade1.jpg

Andy Katzenmoyer
fk2631.JPG

Throw in just about every WR from the University of Florida.

Cade McNown
Ki Jana Carter
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Ryan Leaf
Mike Williams
Koren Robinson
Peter Warrick
My All Time surprise bust, thought this dude was the sickest college rb id seen

Lawrence Phillips

Cecil "The Diesel" Collins.... i seriously thought dude was gonna be a monster at RB for the Dolphins. SMH at me Don't know if he counts as abust, but i really thought he was a steal in the 5th round lol.

Tyronne Wheatley was actually really productive in his days with Oakland...just got his job took when Charlie Garner had 900 yards rushing and 900 yardsreceiving...

Biggest Busts::

Ryan Leaf
Akili Smith
Robert Gallery

My dude Tshimanga! Thank you for rushing for 300 yards against OSU in '95 so that my Northwestern Wildcats could go to the Rose Bowl.

I think I gotta go with Ron Dayne though.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i was positive mike williams was gonna be a STAR ... dude just didnt pan out

I feel you, I still have hope for the guys but it's lost hope at the same time.

Ryan Leaf like guys above said. You guys are brining back names where I would be hyped to see play on ESPN, now I can't even remember then.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

My dude Tshimanga! Thank you for rushing for 300 yards against OSU in '95 so that my Northwestern Wildcats could go to the Rose Bowl.

I think I gotta go with Ron Dayne though.

He would have been a better full time full-back.

Cadillac is a bust because he was taken relatively high in the 1st round, and now after a SHORT career messed up by injuries, his career is likely over. TheDR's said with regards to his knee that it is very hard to recover from that type of knee damage and it is likely that he will never regain theexplosiveness he had. Therefore IMO he is a bust

being a lions fan im going to say Joey "Sunshine" Harrington, Charles rogers, and mike williams.

yeah joey harrington

and all the hype the school built up around him with the billboards all over the country

6 years in and nothing to show

Back
Top Bottom