Mother Of God The Jaguar F-Type Coupe R Sounds Psychotic

The F-Type Coupe R packs the same ridiculous 5.0-liter, 550-hp supercharged V8 that sees duty in the Jaguar XFR-S sedan. According to Jaaaaag, that means it can do zero to 60 mph in four seconds and hit a top speed of 186 mph.

But most importantly, it sounds absolutely bonkers. Like, when you rev that engine on the road, it will terrify children, small animals and Ferrari owners.

Crank your speakers way up and watch the video. It's time to give your ears a treat.

Source: Jalopnik

HNNNNGGG!!! :x :smokin :smokin

View media item 661781

Coupe > Convertible

It's like a mini-Aston is some angles in that vid.

Same motor as the XK-RS. Some dude at my work has one :pimp:

Back end on the pic of the green XF posted looks like the Coquette in GTA V :lol:

British rcacing green is the only color for a Jaguar.
The coupe is beautiful, but the price point is too high considering comparable options.

Jaguars have been on point for the past couple of years. They finally stopped being boring as hell :pimp:

I see the back of an Audi S7 and the exhaust of the CTS-V.. with some Tesla front end mixed in.

has a bit of a 370z front. and a stingray back. it comes out to a very classy blend. sounds amazing. i never held jags with high regard, but this is pretty dope..

Jaguars have been on point for the past couple of years. They finally stopped being boring as hell
pimp.gif
This.

I like how they stole Aston's side vent thing.
laugh.gif
Not really a fan of how the front looks light-years longer than the back, a la F12, SLS, etc. though--makes it look almost hatchback-esque.

Front looks like a smoother-around-the-edges GTR.

Last edited:
100k lol

Looks reallyyy nice tho. Doubt it sells wit thay msrp tho. Even under invoice 90k for a Jag? Meh.

Nice but they really need to step up their reliability game. Consistently at the bottom of the list year after year.

Back
Top Bottom