Motivational quotes to keep you going.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"We are what we repeatedly do.� Excellence, therefore is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

"He who hesitates is lost." - Proverb

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not;unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. Theslogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." - Calvin Coolidge

"In this world man must either be anvil or hammer." - Henry W. Longfellow

"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat." - Herschel Walker

Anyone have more competitive quotes similar to "Early bird gets the worm?"

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

if this quote doesnt wanna make you try your hardest I dont know what will
[h3][/h3]
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive decided to get this tattooed either on my arm or chest. this quote really gets to me.

If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards

PASSION
...and Peak Performance!

NOT commitment to excellence...
Rather, utter disdain for anything less!

NOT endless hours of practice...
Instead, PERFECT practice!

NOT ability to cope...
Rather, total domination of EVERY situation in life!

NOT setting goals...
Goals too often prescribe performance limits!

NOT doing what it takes to win...
Instead, a burning commitment to do what no one has ever done, or will ever do again!

NOT need to achieve...
Instead, doing what it takes to EXCEED the bounds of mere convention

NOT force of skill or muscle...
Rather, it's the explosive, irresistible force of WILL!

-- Dr. Fred Hatfill

"Some birds can't be caged, there feathers are much to bright"

That there are things in this world not carved out of gray stone. That there's a small place inside of us they can never lock away, and that place iscalled hope.

For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.

Reactions: Ube
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! these quotes will get you motivated to achieve any task out there. I'm feeling real eye of the tiger right now.
laugh.gif
Ohh btw i'ma useone as my sig thanks op.

Be strong
For we are not here to play dream or drift
There's work to be done and loads to lift
Shun not the struggle for it's God's gift
Be strong my brother, be strong.

Back
Top Bottom