Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

you were put on this earth to control your own reality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; in just the same way, you learn to love by loving.

In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest.

Nothing in this world that’s worth having comes easy.

Nobody says you must laugh, but a sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile through the day.

Originally Posted by justscrap

Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; in just the same way, you learn to love by loving.

In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest.

Nothing in this world that’s worth having comes easy.

Nobody says you must laugh, but a sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile through the day.

the first one really stood out to for me......
pimp.gif

To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
Peace and blessings manifest with every lesson learned - and if your knowledge were your wealth then it would be well earned

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!

So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Anybody got some recommendations for any motivational books?

Blue like jazz is good, its about different stories of people finding faith. there are always good quote books you can find at a book store.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

i would like to say thank you 6 rings for posting this video........

i was always inspired by his workout ethics but never heard him speak in motivational terms.......straight
smokin.gif

came to a point that i really shouldnt be listening to rap/hiphop(lyrics) in the gym during a workout......from here on out i feel i should be flooding my eardrums with videos similar to the one posted above.....

My personal list...

"Don't dream it, be it."-The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)

"Losers are people who are soafraid of not winning, they don't even try." -Little Miss Sunshine (2006)

"Do, or do not. There is no'try'" -Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

"I don't want to be good, Iwant to be great" -Smallville (2001/TV Series)

"With no powers comes noresponsibilities" -Kick ++! (2010)

"Family isn't whose bloodyour carry. It's who you love, and who love you" -The Spy Next Door (2010)

"Let me tell you something myfriend. Hope is a dangerous thing" -The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

"If you never do anything,you never become anyone." -An Education (2009)

"I would rather be anoptimist and a fool than a pessimist and right." -I.Q (1994

"The saddest people I've evermet in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all."-Dear John (2010)

"If it weren't for people whotook risks, where would we be in this world?" -Wall Street: Money NeverSleeps (2010)

"When you don't take"no" for an answer, there is still a chance you'll get what youwant." -2046 (2004)
"Whathurts more, the pain of hard work or the pain of regret? " – BostonCeltics Practice Gym
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom