Motivational quotes to keep you going.

tumblr_m9s4u6Hg9y1qizwn3o1_500.jpg
:smokin

“It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.” - Mark Twain

I love this quote. Keeps me motivated in all that I do. It just resonates with life.

Pray for peace. Prepare for war.

Not sure if that's a quote from someone or not. Not trying to front like it's original. Popped in my head one day and has stuck with me every since.

Pray for peace. Prepare for war.

Not sure if that's a quote from someone or not. Not trying to front like it's original. Popped in my head one day and has stuck with me every since.
sounds like a variation of 'hope for the best, prepare for the worst' it's still 
nthat.gif

PASSION
...and Peak Performance!

NOT commitment to excellence...
Rather, utter disdain for anything less!

NOT endless hours of practice...
Instead, PERFECT practice!

NOT ability to cope...
Rather, total domination of EVERY situation in life!

NOT setting goals...
Goals too often prescribe performance limits!

NOT doing what it takes to win...
Instead, a burning commitment to do what no one has ever done, or will ever do again!

NOT need to achieve...
Instead, doing what it takes to EXCEED the bounds of mere convention

NOT force of skill or muscle...
Rather, it's the explosive, irresistible force of WILL!

-- Dr. Fred Hatfill

"Some birds can't be caged, there feathers are much to bright"

That there are things in this world not carved out of gray stone. That there's a small place inside of us they can never lock away, and that place is called hope.

For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.
i just had to re-quote them from page 4 
tired.gif

i need both right now, and someone else may be in the same boat.

"At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end."

"In the end they'll judge me anyway, so whatever." ~Kid Cudi

"You tried everyone else, give yourself a chance."

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." ~Bruce Lee

"Keep squares out of your circle."

"Tough times don't last, tough people do."

And conversely.....

"There is no such thing as tough. There is trained and untrained. Now which are you?"

"Shoot for the moon, if you miss, you're still amongst the stars"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom