MotorSport VI.....pg.1....more pics from aNYth1ng(NT)

Got this from ISS:

Words & Photos_Steve Mullholand
Michael Jordan Motorsports will be screaming down the straights of Daytona International Speedway this weekend for the season opener for year 6. A bike/sneaker enthusiasts perennial moment is when the team takes to the track for the first time at Daytona to reveal the new team colorway. Each year Michael Jordan Motorsports creates a truly unique colorway for the bike and kicks - and this year they are connected at an even deeper level. From the base colorway to the signature design elements - the kicks and bike were created to work as one. No doubt, if I had to choose one word to describe the colorway it would be "clean."

Michael Jordan Motorsports won their first championship with Aaron Yates riding the Jordan/Suzuki last year in the Superstock class. This year they are gunning to win the championship again in a new division, and will be taking their first step at Daytona. The race is this weekend (March 6, 2009) and Sole Collector will be there covering the it. For more information on the Daytona 200 and tickets click here.

More photos and features on the race team can be found here throughout the year. Also check out Sole Collector Issue 27, the Jordan '09 issue, which hits stands within the next few weeks and has an in-depth look at the bike, Aaron Yates, and the people behind creating this year's colorway.

From page 7:
db3154eeba108a56789b8e890d952f7b4972aa5.pjpg

35035fa6e197b0271abe89f75a650f0c21364ab.pjpg
00225b4e69bb712b83b5be886cc187ba4f64212.pjpg

3a625f1ee7b181dc86f5bc2783feedef11a53ec.pjpg

Gamed0g (NTer) found This pic on MS facebook: Thanks.

aj6_23race09.jpg

4a3157e8bb1c815ab04ff42d3a1bac680f2e85e.pjpg
f4c2553eaab131248d853e50aefb2854b8143a7.pjpg

they look very nice from the back...no reason to get excited cuase i kno JB ain't releasing these tho

thanks, can't wait to see more pics. The elephant print liner definitely doesn't do it for me though.

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

they look very nice from the back...no reason to get excited cause i kno JB ain't releasing these tho

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Look good, I'm assuming just white and black besides the liner. I would buy if they actually released. Almost forgot, I guess these days
I have to add, I would buy if they actually released more than 5 pairs.

Originally Posted by ao17

Hmmm its got potential...we need more pics!!!

LOOKS HOT, BUT CANT SEE ENOUGH........................................TEASE!!!!!!!!

sweet ill never have the chance to cop. why does jb give so much to the poeple who dont stand out in lines to buy they're products... like PEs and motorsports js?????????????????! like mad props to anyone doing it big but jb seems to feed us cheap crap. i probably would steal gentry if i saw him walkin aroundin powder blue IXs or something exclusive we wont see.

Originally Posted by Jah23

sweet ill never have the chance to cop. why does jb give so much to the poeple who dont stand out in lines to buy they're products... like PEs and motor sports js?????????????????! like mad props to anyone doing it big but jb seems to feed us cheap crap. i probably would steal gentry if i saw him walkin around in powder blue IXs or something exclusive we wont see.

every og color jordan u will see a retro to, some sooner than others

Back
Top Bottom