MOUNTAIN BIKES

Me too, want to pick up a good bike but dont want to spend more than 2 bills

I'm willing to spend up to 8..just a great way to excercise and it's fun..I force myself to the gym all the time unwillingly lol

Me too, want to pick up a good bike but dont want to spend more than 2 bills

I'm willing to spend up to 8..just a great way to excercise and it's fun..I force myself to the gym all the time unwillingly lol

Honestly $200 isn't going to get you a good bike in less abije shop is running a liquidation sale other than that your most basic entry mountain bike will be $450+
I start with a $500 and now I have a $3000
And after being at big bear over the weekdn I look at my bike as an entry bike lol
Everyone riding $6k and up
But it's for the love of the sport that people are willing to splurge

Honestly $200 isn't going to get you a good bike in less abije shop is running a liquidation sale other than that your most basic entry mountain bike will be $450+
I start with a $500 and now I have a $3000
And after being at big bear over the weekdn I look at my bike as an entry bike lol
Everyone riding $6k and up
But it's for the love of the sport that people are willing to splurge

Ur thoughts on Rincon/Giant bikes?

I've been wanting a mtb for years now but haven't pulled the trigger.
Having no one to ride with is kinda holding me back.

Ur thoughts on Rincon/Giant bikes?

Never rode a rincón
But I do have a cousin that ownea a giant stance
We took it on several trails and a full day down hill and he said he loved the way it performed
It depends how much you get into the sport

I've been wanting a mtb for years now but haven't pulled the trigger.
Having no one to ride with is kinda holding me back.
It sucks when you start riding but after wards when you get the hang your not gona ask for company you just get out you find friends out in the trail

We're are you guys located

Want a mountain bike so bad

too lazy to start a new thread so just bumped this one but yes, i want a bike bad. wanna ride to work instead of the train. gettin alittle sick of the iron horse in NYC, ready to try a summer above ground.

anybody else do it here in NYC ? any recommendations on a bike ?

i been checking out Cannondale's , only cause thats the brand i heard of :lol:

2 cents please ...

Back
Top Bottom