Movies That Make You Cry VOL. Be a man!

Click was probably the most surprising tear jerker ever. !+#! came outta left field.

Lion King & POH I don't even try to fake, just gotta let that !+#! out.

Surprised there aren't more mentions of Antwone Fisher. His triumph at the end made it so hard not to feel some kind of emotional.

did cry/ball:
green mile- I rarely watch it and if i do go through the
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
percy scenes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 and that scene where michael clarke duncan is like "don't turn the lights off on me boss" 

Antwone Fisher- movie follows close to my life so i rarely put it on/watch, alot of moments where you WILL cry, there is no way around it...and you'll be wondering how denzel washington's directorial debut was snubbed

Up- 2 mins in I think had everyone sniffling, had peeps leaving to the bathroom to get tissues for them and there date
laugh.gif

Forest Gump- Lt Dan's entire story arc alone made me cry, love it when characters that hit rock bottom like that,get back up. If people don't think that performances can inspire you, pop this flick in. Im not even gonna talk about when his mom died,bubba, meeting his son etc.

Originally Posted by dhart48

did cry/ball:
green mile- I rarely watch it and if i do go through the
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
percy scenes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 and that scene where michael clarke duncan is like "don't turn the lights off on me boss" 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Antwone Fisher[/color]- movie follows close to my life so i rarely put it on/watch, alot of moments where you WILL cry, there is no way around it...and you'll be wondering how denzel washington's directorial debut was snubbed

Up- 2 mins in I think had everyone sniffling, had peeps leaving to the bathroom to get tissues for them and there date
laugh.gif

Forest Gump- Lt Dan's entire story arc alone made me cry, love it when characters that hit rock bottom like that,get back up. If people don't think that performances can inspire you, pop this flick in. Im not even gonna talk about when his mom died,bubba, meeting his son etc.
Amazing movie..

The scene where Maximus dies in Gladiator and he sees his old house and his dead wife and son. It won't give me the embed code on youtube but here's a link

That music
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Click was the only movie I genuinely become teary eyed. The only movie that I can name of that isn't already mentioned is... Rob B Hood...A asian flick with Jackie Chan, don't judge me.

Bamby when the mom deer got shot
Boyz In Da Hood when Ricky got shot
Paid in Full when everybody started dying at the end
That prison movie with Q-Tip lol

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You can get suspended for grave digging?..
eek.gif

Anyways I'm an emotional #+* dude, so I cry easy at movies.

But for sure for sure..

-My sister's keeper - the scene where she tells Cameron Diaz that it's ok to let her go.
That part was the fn worst! I cried my eyes out.

Back
Top Bottom