Moving out of mom house... need advice Vol. Boston to Miami.

So guys, I am moving to Westchester miami-dade florida from boston. To make a long story short, my grandmother got sick a lil while ago with Alzheimer's she fell off her bed at home, became paralyzed, had a stroke and got seriously injured hitting her head. shes now hospitalized. my grandparents live down there because they retired 20 years ago. SO, now my grandfather is lonely ( they have been together 64 years or so). Im making the decision out of everyone in my family to be close to them. IMO their the best grandparents someone could ever ask for when i was growing up... i figure they would have done the same for me thats why i'm going.

Anywho, i need advice on what i should do to prepare myself for the move.

Whats the cheapest moving company i should use to transport my stuff??

How should i go about looking for a job?

this is my first time moving out of moms house and need to know the dos and dont's of moving. Any advice?? please?

92? Are you 20?

I'm thinking the yamb selection in Miami kills that of Boston so win there...

Right be hard getting a gig if you don't speak Spanish though...

92? Are you 20?

I'm thinking the yamb selection in Miami kills that of Boston so win there...

Right be hard getting a gig if you don't speak Spanish though...

I was thinking about the yams :smokin

I'm actually a cuban that does speak spanish.. so i think ill fit it ok lol

yes im 20

Last edited:
never been to miami...

but i'll always advocate if someone wants some quick money w/ a low stress rate and cool benefites, go sell cell phones.

since you speak spanish, it'll be straight...

i had a cat in my training class w/ att from miami... started at $13 an hour plus commission...

you can work part time and clear 2k a month easy...

south beach yambs 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Dem chongas  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

never been to miami...

but i'll always advocate if someone wants some quick money w/ a low stress rate and cool benefites, go sell cell phones.

since you speak spanish, it'll be straight...

i had a cat in my training class w/ att from miami... started at $13 an hour plus commission...

you can work part time and clear 2k a month easy...

You know its funny you say that... currently i work at sprint, i wanted to just see if i could get transferred or something lol!

I'm jealous. I wanna be in Myambi
View media item 131100
i am forever in rep debt to you after this one famb...

:pimp: :pimp:

You know its funny you say that... currently i work at sprint, i wanted to just see if i could get transferred or something lol!
yeah mayne... you should be able to get transferred...

try to go work for att or verizon though...

we have cats that come from spring all the time because you're gonna make more paper w/ those companies...

Last edited:

we have cats that come from spring all the time because you're gonna make more paper w/ those companies...[/quote]

id like to be there but i just wouldn't know how to sell those companies... no unl. data and such... whats the selling points?

we have cats that come from spring all the time because you're gonna make more paper w/ those companies...

id like to be there but i just wouldn't know how to sell those companies... no unl. data and such... whats the selling points?[/quote]

4G LTE and the speed/coverage

id like to be there but i just wouldn't know how to sell those companies... no unl. data and such... whats the selling points?[/quote]better service
better speeds
better phone selection

lettuce be cereal... you're going to be w/ a different client base w/ verizon and att...

in a month, i rarely have someone that cant get a phone b/c they have a crazy deposit...

most of my customers are older and are getting phones for their kids or adding tablets...

you have to sell sprint.. you dont have to sell att and verizon... more times than not, my customers will be paying $200 for two phones and think its normal...

Depends on what area of Miami you wanna live in

Pinecrest, West Kendall, The Hammocks, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove are all nice places.

Back
Top Bottom