Moving to Jacksonville

Moving to jacksonville in about two weeks and pretty excited. I dont have a car so ill have to rely on public transportation which i think it goes everywhere according to the map on JTAFLA. Just looking for advice on things to do, cool places to go, etc.... thanks NTers.

Which side of town are you moving to? Jax is pretty big and has a lot of suburbs.

Don't really have any experience with the pta here but def dont expect it to be as good/fast as most other big cities in the country.

There's the beach (further south the better), 4 malls (no HOH's), some good restaurants, downtown isn't much unless you're going to a sporting event.

Hope that helps!

im moving in with a friend, forgot the name of the apt though but i believe its in orange park. ive been there before but it was to see my daughter and i only stayed a day or 2 and went back home. where im living now pta is pretty much on point so i guess there ill have to learn to start leaving hours early and have a lot of patience. im gonna be penny pinching for a while so ill just buy a bus pass and catch it everywhere since ill be hopefully going to the state college. THANKS MAN!

Orange Park is a pretty nice side of town. Its about 45 min. from the beaches but there's plenty to do there. That side of town is developing pretty fast so it'll just keep getting bigger and better. You'll enjoy j-ville!

904!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom