Moving to los Angles

Hello I will be moving to Los Angeles to Launch my clothing line I'm looking for feedback from anybody who stays there lives around there I'm looking to put a fashion team together anybody who does graphic design visual design anybody who skates I've been working on sketches and everything like that for the past few months and I think I finally got everything down that I want to put out so if anybody knows anybody was trying to help who's in the fashion you know you can leave me feedback or direct message me I'm just looking for help to see what's really good out there

I'm serious just looking for help me being new to LA I'm just trying to find people I can
Work with

FIDM ( grand and olympic)
comes to mind
you might want to go check out the school and meet some people there
im sure you'll find someone there

Me being new out there I'm looking to see if there anyone
Who good with graphic design I drew everything up. Trying to get to the next step. If anyone enjoy fashiion
And they want to work I'm offering a spot for then to help
I want to work with different people different artist

I have a screen printer in Orange County, he does a lot of work for Rockstar, Sullen, Vans and a ton of other companies!

Really that's mad dope how much dose he charge and everything like that I would like to get st him and see if we can work

I wouldn't mind chilling around with you if you need input and places to see / visit. Not a designer but I've been in LA all my life and Can help u choose your demographic etc.

i strongly suggest attending art walks, especially riverside's.

Mecks- That be cool I'm trying to me as many people as I can to make as many connections as I can I have a good product that's no one doing for clothing and wanna get everyone to see you can direct message me...

Oxpenguin- that a good idea I think there would be a lot of fashion students that would be there to try and meet

Really that's mad dope how much dose he charge and everything like that I would like to get st him and see if we can work
it all depends on what you want, quality of shirt, # of colors, etc.! Smaller quantities will end up costing more because of set up fees and burning the screens. Just send me a PM when you make it down here and are ready. 

Back
Top Bottom