Moving to Los Feliz, CA - Advice and Tips?

-Got a job in Downtown LA
-Found a few apts at about 800

Need tips and warnings lol

Any help is appreciated!

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

buy lots of skinny jeans.

read hipster blogs.

i kid i kid.
beat me to it...
the funny part is you are not kidding.
oh yeah and buy one of those bikes that those cats ride around on.  ya know.  white front wheel, red back wheel and like a neon blue frame....

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

buy lots of skinny jeans.

read hipster blogs.

i kid i kid.
beat me to it...
the funny part is you are not kidding.
oh yeah and buy one of those bikes that those cats ride around on.  ya know.  white front wheel, red back wheel and like a neon blue frame....

-J-

fixies?

you got me.  im not kidding.  that whole area of Los Feliz - Silverlake is swarming with hipsters.  My idiot baby sister (also idiot hipster) recently moved out of my parents house to Echo Park recently.  I think they were a bit concerned (as Echo Park is not the greatest of areas) but I told them not to worry as I'm sure its some semi-gentrified hipster-populated part of Echo Park.

My wife's family all lives out there, so I'm out there every so often.  The area itself is actually really nice, they got some neat bars and restaurants and stuff.  Its just having to deal with all the hipsters is the problem.

l.jpg

l.jpg

Right on Sunset Blvd...

...99cent fish tacos on Tuesday.

Thank me later...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

l.jpg

l.jpg

Right on Sunset Blvd...

Thank me later...
I was just with my homie Tank across the street from that spot lacing up a mural.
descanso and sunset...I'll update with pics....

but yea, silverlake = bums and cute hipster chicks all day... it's like a bootleg berkeley

yeah dude los feliz is not downtown. I used to live around there during my K-12 days. Very dope chill hipster spot. $800 for a spot in Los Feliz though how did you find that? I'll be moving back to So Cal in a couple of months so any info will be helpful

Originally Posted by rrickrude

yeah dude los feliz is not downtown. I used to live around there during my K-12 days. Very dope chill hipster spot. $800 for a spot in Los Feliz though how did you find that? I'll be moving back to So Cal in a couple of months so any info will be helpful
Yup
laugh.gif
be ready for the traffic there.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

l.jpg

l.jpg

Right on Sunset Blvd...

Thank me later...
I was just with my homie Tank across the street from that spot lacing up a mural.
descanso and sunset...I'll update with pics....

but yea, silverlake = bums and cute hipster chicks all day... it's like a bootleg berkeley

Tank has so many landmark bombs around Los Angeles it is not even funny.  No Brain Cells
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom