Moving to Miami, Miami heads check in!

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

I hope u like fried bananas

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How's the job situation? Don't get me wrong.. I know better than to go to Miami with no money to live on. Where do y'all work?

I'm a photographer and I know some of you are.. how are females about letting you shoot em?

How's the job situation? Don't get me wrong.. I know better than to go to Miami with no money to live on. Where do y'all work?

I'm a photographer and I know some of you are.. how are females about letting you shoot em?

I'm thinking of making the same move down there come October....Same situation, 3 bedroom condo/apartment looking to drop around $1,700 per month on rent split 3 ways...

How's the job market down in Miami?

I Just came back from Vacation there last week, It hadn't crossed my mind to look into +%!* like this since I wasn't considering the move at the time, but now that I thought about it....I'm 21 now...Single...No Shorties...No Responsibilities really to be honest except to graduate with my B.A in Communication May 14th and find a job after...If I was ever going to make a move like this in life It would be now..

I'm thinking of making the same move down there come October....Same situation, 3 bedroom condo/apartment looking to drop around $1,700 per month on rent split 3 ways...

How's the job market down in Miami?

I Just came back from Vacation there last week, It hadn't crossed my mind to look into +%!* like this since I wasn't considering the move at the time, but now that I thought about it....I'm 21 now...Single...No Shorties...No Responsibilities really to be honest except to graduate with my B.A in Communication May 14th and find a job after...If I was ever going to make a move like this in life It would be now..

roll.gif

If you want to enjoy all the city has to offer, get your money right and line up a job. The weather and scenery can't be beat, beautiful beaches, diverse population, world class nightlife, dining, shopping, art, etc. Cost of living is really not that bad compared to any major US city, housing market got hit hard a few years back, foreclosures galore. My homie just scooped a beautiful 2/2 waterfront condo in the heart of downtown for $175k, 40th floor, big balcony with great views of downtown, the bay and the beach. You can find something to rent in your price range if you broaden your search but do your homework. It can get grimey, it's not all palm trees and mojitos. Good luck!

roll.gif

If you want to enjoy all the city has to offer, get your money right and line up a job. The weather and scenery can't be beat, beautiful beaches, diverse population, world class nightlife, dining, shopping, art, etc. Cost of living is really not that bad compared to any major US city, housing market got hit hard a few years back, foreclosures galore. My homie just scooped a beautiful 2/2 waterfront condo in the heart of downtown for $175k, 40th floor, big balcony with great views of downtown, the bay and the beach. You can find something to rent in your price range if you broaden your search but do your homework. It can get grimey, it's not all palm trees and mojitos. Good luck!

I hope you dudes are only moving down here to party for a few years then roll out. I mean the beaches and weather are cool but all get played out quick. And yall gotta be banking too, its not cheap to party down here, and half the chics walking around are gold digging tricks, even the ugly ones! But with the right friends and money you'll be good.

I hope you dudes are only moving down here to party for a few years then roll out. I mean the beaches and weather are cool but all get played out quick. And yall gotta be banking too, its not cheap to party down here, and half the chics walking around are gold digging tricks, even the ugly ones! But with the right friends and money you'll be good.

Any NTer in Miami willing to do me a favor with a pick up I would appreciate it. Please pm me if you are willing to help. Thanks in advance.

Any NTer in Miami willing to do me a favor with a pick up I would appreciate it. Please pm me if you are willing to help. Thanks in advance.

Goin to be goin to Miami over the weekend... Never really partied there before... So I know some places got dress codes and stuff... I think were goin to Mansion 1 night... Not sure where else... I gotta hit up the mall on Wednesday... What u suggest I get for there... They said to bring 1 outfit for the club and 2 outfits for bar/whatever... Lookin for somethin fresh but not too expensive... cant really afford to buy like a $100 polo ralph lauren shirt right now haha... Was thinkin a button down, khaki pants, and maybe polo shoes for the club? What yall think who r familar with goin out in Miami/South Beach... What to get

Back
Top Bottom