Moving to Miami, Miami heads check in!

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Originally Posted by Club29

no, everyday is not a movie
laugh.gif

but its lovely, if you can deal with the horrible drivers

30t6p3b.gif
this is a pet peeve for me.. they don't use turning signals

It's really really hot here.  While the rest of country was in snow, it was 70 something degrees here.  If you don't mind that and the occasional hurricane, there isn't much of a nicer place to live.

And btw, I don't use turning signals
grin.gif

tumblr_lfyjfvl8gA1qc95ixo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

Gg23- what'sup with the females, job situation, & living expenses?

Spanish girls everywhere
pimp.gif
I love the place.

As for your other two questions.. I'm in college so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

Gg23- what'sup with the females, job situation, & living expenses?

Spanish girls everywhere
pimp.gif
I love the place.

As for your other two questions.. I'm in college so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

Thank you. Thank you all.. ima holla when I get down there.

As far as "spanish girls everywhere". That just made my day, love em can't get enough of 'em!

Thank you. Thank you all.. ima holla when I get down there.

As far as "spanish girls everywhere". That just made my day, love em can't get enough of 'em!

beautiful women, horrible drivers, great nightlife, nice weather if you don't like the cold. Condos can be pricey depending on the location

beautiful women, horrible drivers, great nightlife, nice weather if you don't like the cold. Condos can be pricey depending on the location

If you're working in Dade County, just live close to where you work. If I had to name a place I'd say Coral Gables/Cocoanut Grove because of the proximity to the beach/downtown. Remember, traffic is a b down there.

South Beach scene is dope, there are tons of attractive women. You can bag some exotic looking chicks down there because everybody is from the islands. If I still lived there, I'd go after some 7-8's becaue they grow on trees down there, don't waste your time chasing dimes until you build a solid roster.

There's plenty of things to do, you'll have a good time. Just make sure your paper is tight, cause it's expensive.

If you're working in Dade County, just live close to where you work. If I had to name a place I'd say Coral Gables/Cocoanut Grove because of the proximity to the beach/downtown. Remember, traffic is a b down there.

South Beach scene is dope, there are tons of attractive women. You can bag some exotic looking chicks down there because everybody is from the islands. If I still lived there, I'd go after some 7-8's becaue they grow on trees down there, don't waste your time chasing dimes until you build a solid roster.

There's plenty of things to do, you'll have a good time. Just make sure your paper is tight, cause it's expensive.

^^thats in brickell. i was looking at a few places in the area, for a 2/2 they started a 1700 no utilities, 1 parking spot (at times)
and they all ask for first last and deposit (thats 1700 x 3 = $5,100 to move in )

you're 18 and youre going to be chipping in for the rent. as in you and how many ppl??what's your budget. all i can say is i hope u have $
everyday is not a movie, there is more to miami than southbeach (in a good way).....
@kingtre i suggest brickell/downtown, midtown, coral gables, coconut grove. any decent apt/condo is gonna start at $1500 for a 1/1 ina ny of these areas.

^^thats in brickell. i was looking at a few places in the area, for a 2/2 they started a 1700 no utilities, 1 parking spot (at times)
and they all ask for first last and deposit (thats 1700 x 3 = $5,100 to move in )

you're 18 and youre going to be chipping in for the rent. as in you and how many ppl??what's your budget. all i can say is i hope u have $
everyday is not a movie, there is more to miami than southbeach (in a good way).....
@kingtre i suggest brickell/downtown, midtown, coral gables, coconut grove. any decent apt/condo is gonna start at $1500 for a 1/1 ina ny of these areas.

Back
Top Bottom