moving to san diego...need help finding a nice area to live

gonna work in downtown san diego, looking for an affordable [but not ghetto, lol] and diverse [as in race] city...thinking about chula vista...anybody haveany suggestions? thanks

North Park is a really cool neighborhood very cultured and nothing too ghetto about it, plus its close to everything downtown, malls, balboa park, etc.

and you should also check out normal heights

If you can afford it, downtown is the place to be! I live in the Imperial Beach/San Ysidro area and it's not that bad over here, but Chula Vista is also anice area.

Originally Posted by halfbred619

North Park is a really cool neighborhood very cultured and nothing too ghetto about it, plus its close to everything downtown, malls, balboa park, etc.

and you should also check out normal heights
like ur screen name cuz im half bred and from da town and live in north park and we have the biggest blade in san diego
pimp.gif

but ya north park not to expensive pretty big places. in the middle of everyhing

downtown nice area but a bit expensive.

golden hills is a nice area.

um its san diego most places are nice but dint move to the south east thats the "GHETTO" but also where im from

you'll love san diego

try mission or fashion valley also. very nice area not too far from downtown. by the qualcomm stadium and two major shopping malls.

If you're gonna work in Downtown, I would suggest living north of it mainly because in my experience, you will be driving against traffic both ways.

i live in mira mesa, its relatively close to pretty much everything. my dad drives downtown every morning for his job so i dont think the traffic is too bad.

Back
Top Bottom