Mr. Class Act Roy Williams.......

Holy Poop? You are from around my way?

Well you sent me to left field with that statement....but from my experience.. a number means ALOT. To everyone I have ever come across and when it comes tothe All Star Game, your number is what is most recognizable, which is why they either some years vye for first selections get their numbers and now, everyonegets to wear their own number.

It may have changed again for all I know.. but if you went to Paul IV out on 50 and Dematha who Oxon Hill Battled for years, you should know a number meansalot and ESPECIALLY in the All Star game.

Its the reason they retire them, because of their association to the player and his legacy.

On a different note... apologies for the remarks....and of course ST is no Jordan...but it was merely a point..lol

rock ... you dont know who i am? lolololol ... i thought i told you i switched s/n? its been a few years, but I know I had your escalade stopping on a dimesome time ago ... lol

Originally Posted by wildout4

wow people are saying this is offensive????

i dont even know if ST was a better safety than williams.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I dont see a problem with this if they were friends.....I also agree with having 10 people on the first play...both options are fine

As a diehard Eagle fan, i think Roy is showing class and respect. As the nunber change try the 50's and the 90's.

Seriously... I said.. nice Gesture... but don't kill the moment wearing HIS number with Roys NAME on the back of it. THATS classless.
I'm sorry but some off you cats sound like emotional chicks with this stuff. I guess it was classless of Iverson to wear Doc's numberor Barkley to wear Magic's? I just don't agree and but since most of you cats hating are Skins fans I can see where yalls girlish type reactions arecomming from. Its only a game people or is it that way only when its convienent to fit somebodys arguement (ex 911)

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

everyon knows that 10 players to start was already done by the ******** right

so whats wrong with doing it again?
IMO, if ST was on a team, ie the Skins, then i would prefer if no one else wore it. therefore, since ST is on the NFC pro bowl team then id stillprefer if no one wore it.

but again it is a nice gesture by Roy Williams, no one is denying that.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

rock ... you dont know who i am? lolololol ... i thought i told you i switched s/n? its been a few years, but I know I had your escalade stopping on a dime some time ago ... lol

LOL.. Naw you Bamma....

My Escalade *sigh* How I miss it!!!! lol

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Seriously... I said.. nice Gesture... but don't kill the moment wearing HIS number with Roys NAME on the back of it. THATS classless.
I'm sorry but some off you cats sound like emotional chicks with this stuff. I guess it was classless of Iverson to wear Doc's number or Barkley to wear Magic's? I just don't agree and but since most of you cats hating are Skins fans I can see where yalls girlish type reactions are comming from. Its only a game people or is it that way only when its convienent to fit somebodys arguement (ex 911)

By the way Weezy....

I believe Magic and Doc are still alive. Ya might want to compare apples to apples..

Oh yeah. Don't forget to go back and read ALL my girlish comments. With me bein a ******* fan and all.

He should throw his game check for the probowl to Taylor's daughter. Then I would call him a class act

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Roy still has no business being in Hawaii in the first place. But a nice gesture nonetheless...

By the way Weezy....

I believe Magic and Doc are still alive. Ya might want to compare apples to apples..

Oh yeah. Don't forget to go back and read ALL my girlish comments. With me bein a ******* fan and all.

Its the same main idea but if you wanna get super technical okay. Obviously I wasn't just talking to you and I thought that would be obvious. Just causeI copied your post doesn't mean I was just talking to you and I do think its something that more chicks would do. You don't have to agree and Iwouldn't expect you to cause I said girlish. I should have took that off (thats my bad) then maybe you would have tried to pay more attention to what Iwas getting at. I still don't agree with what you and others are saying about it.

Back
Top Bottom