Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

She desperate though. Might be better to be heartless than to be homeless and late on those loan payments. fsociety trying to erase everyone's debt though.

She desperate though. Might be better to be heartless than to be homeless and late on those loan payments. fsociety trying to erase everyone's debt though.

Yea so if they erase her & her dads debt then what is she really gaining then?

She took the job before the attack took place.. so despite Evil Corp seemingly on the ropes, what's her other alternative right now?

Might as well stick with E Corp so long as she's being paid.

Tyrell's wife's lips man...

Episode has been solid so far tho. Coffee shop scene was a little weird now that we know Mr. Robot is actually Elliott tho.

Last edited:
The scene when he looked over the evil corp employees looked like that scene in the new James Bond movie, Spectre.

Secret society of global elites 
pimp.gif

Oh snap... It's White Rose

I would have liked a bit of a tease as to where Tyrell is... I think you could have done that and still end on the cliffhanger of White Rose being apart of this influential group of powerful elites. 

My guess? They wanted Tyrell to disappear because it's interesting and didn't think of where they sent him just yet 
laugh.gif

A good finale I'd say. They didn't go into full blown revolution like they expected, but it's just the start and showing what they did was smart and worked. I loved seeing Evil Corp's perspective that "when you're this powerful, you don't really worry about things like this". So it'll hurt them, but it won't bring them down. So from fsociety's perspective, they see the protests and financial meltdowns and see victory. Evil Corp sees it as a blip and they're just people.. I loved seeing how confident he was.

Elliott is fully embracing the Mr Robot control and letting him take over his life. He'll still be "Elliott" but under Mr Robot's advice and "control". That'll be a good way to keep Elliott in conflict with Mr Robot and himself without making it as repetitive and drawn out. He knows the truth, but he still listens because it's better than the alternative.

Last edited:
Is that the same place Angela is at or it's a different location?

Different location imo.

Loved that bonus scene. Got damb they have me fiending for season 2 already. Great finale overall imo.

So is Elliot really Tyrell too?

The way the wife was talking to him seemed significant to me

Is that the same place Angela is at or it's a different location?

I think it was a different location

Also is there a list of every song they used in season 1 cause that soundtrack was top notch. It had me Shazaming every song :lol:

Back
Top Bottom