Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Went back and watched the last 2 eps of S1 today.  

Maaaaaaan, I forgot how much of a mind **** this show is. 
laugh.gif
  Love it! 

very intriguing part 1 of the premiere, seems like Mr Robot is going full heel this season and Elliott is gonna be battling him a ton. That whole smart house scene was hilarious, I couldn't imagine having my entire home controlled digitally. Maybe I'm too old school lol

Elliott didn't kill Gideon right? I might have looked away from the tv at that time or something and felt like I missed it

very intriguing part 1 of the premiere, seems like Mr Robot is going full heel this season and Elliott is gonna be battling him a ton. That whole smart house scene was hilarious, I couldn't imagine having my entire home controlled digitally. Maybe I'm too old school lol

Elliott didn't kill Gideon right? I might have looked away from the tv at that time or something and felt like I missed it

No. That was a hallucination. Elliott is trying to separate himself from Mr. Robot.

Hallucination after the threat.

Didn't USA post it up like two weeks early last year?
Post what last year? Last year was the very first season :lol: They might have had the first ep up early but it ain't like a lot of ppl were checking for it.

I'm not sure USA does that a lot like Showtime or HBO.

Last edited:
That is what I meant, the first episode was up early like two weeks before the premiere. I was expecting the same thing this year thats all.

Been so long I can't remember.

Show gained a following on here pretty quick. I don't even think I caught the first ep early.

ep 1 of season 1 was out way before the premiere. i remember having to wait until the show actually started up after getting fired up from the first ep.

ep 1 of season 1 was out way before the premiere. i remember having to wait until the show actually started up after getting fired up from the first ep.
That's why I didn't watch The Night Of until yesterday.

I will watch Mr Robot after  I finish the rewatch

Last edited:
Of course knowing what we know now it's easy to see how Mr Robot and Elliot are the same person but, As I watch I Keep asking myself how did I miss this for so long.

And Mr Robot kept saying "I told you that you were the key to all this"

So many "damn I should have known right then they were the same person" moments :lol:

Last edited:
Were you here weekly for S1? I feel like dudes were calling the Fight Club twist by ep 4 :lol: and half way through we all agreed.

The father twist is what nobody could make sense of. Not that it's uncommon for actual ppl to manifest multiple personalities of family but I don't think it's ever been depicted like this on a show/movie. By then I was still looking at angles for Mr. Robot to be a real person.

I wish they filmed eps so we could see Elliot as Mr. Robot :lol: That while entire aggressive and assertive attitude would be weird coming from him specifically when he threatens Romero and all his unseen interactions with Tyrell.

Last edited:
Only up to ep 3 right now but the signs were obvious from episode 1.
The episode where he goes to the crack house in his dream is where I picked up the same person vibe during the first watch.

I didn't get to the thread until around the Darlene being his sister (started late and binged them all right before joining) but even then I remember a lot of folks still being unsure until it was 100% revealed.

Last edited:
damn i wish i didn't watch the ep early. i know it's a damn 2-parter and now i have to wait damn it. they're showing parts 1 and 2 tomorrow right?

Yeah. Whole thing is 90 min with limited commercials.

So for like the first 50 min, I dunno watch Tyrant on FX. That's what I'll do :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom