Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Tonight's ep...

giphy.gif

Fight Club/American Psycho/50 Shades of Grey

Last edited:
Well that was another great episode but they coulda left out that Tyrell and other guy scene. That was a bit much lol

:lol: at happy Elliot

Yooooooooooooooooooo that intro! Tyrell is totally Patrick Bateman. I didn't see it before. Son is channeling American Psycho hard. Probably a few other psychos as the season goes on.

Damn son is Tyler Durden too. Paying to beat up homeless ppl when disappointed at work. Son is all over the place.

WOW @ USA :lol: :wow: That gay sex scene is something right out of Penny Dreadful man. They trying to get away with everything now. Thought I was watching HBO. And to think story wise this dude did all that just to bug his phone. Way more simpler ways to do that.

Then what he's doing with his wife and she preggo :lol: I'm sensing a Underwood relationship but it delves in to something sicker with the bondage and ball gag. Off this ep alone they could EASILY make an entirely new show based on Tyrell :lol:

:rofl: @ Elliot trying to be a normal person and his boss picking up on how suspicious it is and that's when he was trying to go straight.

I'm surprised at some point Elliot didn't already hack in to E corp to find out if they had anything to do with his father getting sick and dying. I'll chalk that up to him being too distraught.

I'm wondering why this chick didn't automatically bring this problem to Elliot and just lose her dumb loser bf :smh: She's either gonna do something stupid or get her id stolen.

This was a great ep again.

I think Mr. Robot is indeed a figment of Elliot's imagination. Each of the people in FSociety represents a portion of Elliot's personality.

When Elliot returned to Coney Island to catch up with the hacker group in Ep #1, the place looked abandoned. It even looked dusty like no one had stepped in there for years.

When he returned there with ole girl, the place was nicely lit & inhabited. There was the pop corn machine, a snack area that included a beer tap.
Bruh it would've been too much of a mind **** for me if fsociety = Elliot.

Mr. Robot is one thing but the whole group? Son is a one man hacking org on verge of terrorism? That's some real serious multiple personality ****.

Actually happy other ppl can see the one chick from fsociety.
This show is ******* amazing. Hooked to a bunch of shows but none have me excited as when a new episode of this one comes up. 
Word. One of the few new shows got me mad they don't put up eps early a week in advance on demand.
Well that was another great episode but they coulda left out that Tyrell and other guy scene. That was a bit much lol
Son literally dumped his load in to another dude and then cleaned out the hole a bit with his finger off camera all casual and then proceeded to get forced in to sex torturing his pregnant wife when he got home :x

Dude is scary.

Last edited:
Tyrell is def scary but lowkey so is his wife. She basically implied getting rid of the guy whos getting the promotion and his wife lol.

Its gon be interesting to see Tyrell vs Elliott & Fsociety

Also trying to figure out who the mixtape guy & the asian hacking group are connected to and how they fit into all this

Pretty sure there are other ways to protect your identity and bank account other than automatically giving in to the rapper's demands 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I feel like the writers could have figured a better way to get to that point

Other than that wow crazy episode. Ole boy went the extra Brokeback mile to bug that phone. I love how right from the start I started feeling bad for him. Even after he destroyed that bum for three hundo. Difficult to feel bad for a wealthy, maniacal, evil dude but the writers achieved it 

Great writing otherwise, best episode yet with all the awkward moments. The dinner scene had me rolling 

Last edited:
Shows first episode was good but last 2 episodes are trying to hard. I will keep watching though.

A+ episode so far :rofl:

The unassuming Asian co worker but so confident :rofl: gives no dambs about anything

Yeah, that dude is cool. Even showed up to dinner in a suit when he doesn't even wear one to work.

Yo, I want to spend some time with the hot, freaky, pregnant Swedish wife who likes to get tied up and gagged. Probably into some stuff even I would feel uncomfortable doing to her.

tyrell is weirder than elliot.

Elliot is a schizo right? I thought I heard him mention it in a previous ep.

Just started watching this weekend, reminds me a bit of Dexter the way he is slightly neurotic and vengeful. Good series so far.

dexter season 3? i think - the lithgow/trinity killer season - that was fantastic. the seasons after that were pretty crappy and the last season/finale sucked.

Wait so the rapper dude is the one behind blackmailing the chick and her bf? I must've missed that somehow smh

Another great ep. It indeed seemed to be inspired byAmerican Psycho. The CEO complimenting Tyrell on his Brioni tie reminded me of the business card scene in AP among other scenes. Even his wife is ruthless & thirsty...

:lol: @ Steal My Sunshine being played when Elliot went normal while drinking his Starbucks. Even bigger :lol: when Gideon asked his assistant if he was drinking Starbucks... Kinda crazy that Gideon is coming off as a father figure to Elliot praising him all the time & what not but also snooping around that serving constantly like he's trying to nail Elliot.

Notice when Mr. Robot & Elliot were in the bar enjoying their apple martinis that the bartender never looks at or acknowledges Mr. Robot???

This is the best show out right now outside of The Americans & Hannibal...

...Notice when Mr. Robot & Elliot were in the bar enjoying their apple martinis that the bartender never looks at or acknowledges Mr. Robot??? ...

I noticed this too. Started looking closer at stuff after I realized the whole E-Corp -> Evil Corp thing and even other ppl saying it, that nobody pays attention to Mr. Robot or his crew. Even when the chick is yelling outside the arcade and ppl walking by don't even flinch, etc.

Def love the show so far though :pimp:

watching a replay right now, im pretty sure they cut some of the scene before the group went into Gideon's place

I mean Mr. Robot was sitting at Elliot's desk and nobody said anything 
laugh.gif

Did the red head chick that Mr. Robot hollered at see him??

Back
Top Bottom