Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

so much on screen time for angela :emoji_heart_eyes:

no idea what direction the show will go now, im just happy its back.

That's what makes it so great, you really have no idea what will happen next or even what's real. I'm surprised this thread has been so dead, last year it was utter chaos in here.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/11/mr-robot-trump-time-travel-season-3/

Just as a general question, totally disconnected from Mr. Robot: Do you think season 3 of a television show is too late to introduce the concept of time travel?
[Laughs] The problem with time travel — I’ve always said in the writers’ room that whenever you introduce time travel, it’s game over. Then all of the rules go out the window. Throwing out time travel in the middle of a series run is a little late.

Please, no time machine story line please...

As soon as they eluded to it, my first thought was ‘if they have a time machine... I’m done with this show’.

The fact everything feels like it could legitimately happen is what makes the show so incredible.

Glad I could actually understand this episode. last season had me all the way confused the whole time. season 1 was confusing and a mindfu** but for me I was lost all season 2

Heard before the season started that she wasnt gon last long so this aint eem surprise me

Baby got his moms blood all over him tho. Messed up scene :smh:

This episode has me slightly worried this joint is turning from a visual and mental masterpiece into a dark soap opera. I’d like em to tighten up the storylines to like 2-3 more than the 5-6 there were in that single episode. Ending was dope tho.

But damb they really had to get rid of Joanna like that...

Just no way getting to ep2.
Where the hell is Mrs. Wellick?

They better get her back soon.
She has fans out there ya know...

lol i guess you didn’t read the comments before you posted.

this is def the role bd wong was born to play. bravo!

Checking earlier what other projects Stephanie Corneliussen (Joanna)was working on next and mini possible:
Joanna is credited with 29 episodes total (seasons 1 & 2 consisted of 22 episodes not sure if she was in all of them, but I doubt it, that leaves 7 episodes for her to be on this year)on imdb so I think she's going to be back for at least a lot of the seasn. I'm guessing Tyrell is going to be seeing dead people too, or maybe just flashbacks. I was always interested in her back story [/s
Spoiler]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom