MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II, premieres Jan 6, 2015 (R.I.P Diem/Knight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theresa is so damn fine. :smokin :smokin

"Groupon *****." :lol:

**** boy Johnny going home. :smokin

Roylee. :smokin

Theresa is so damn fine. :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
How the hell have Jay and Jenna not been thrown in an elimination yet? That's absurd. I know Zach protected her last week, but they could have been thrown in any other time.

How the hell have Jay and Jenna not been thrown in an elimination yet? That's absurd. I know Zach protected her last week, but they could have been thrown in any other time.
 Wes is in an alliance with them and also Zach is protecting them.

And you need an easy team for the last potential elimination before the Finals.

Hope Zach makes the final just to see his McMahon-hearing-Stone-Cold's-broken-glass-theme-face when Bananas comes back.

Wes :smokin

I've never seen a male challenger whine as much as Bananas did last night just about the order of the challenge. Win the challenge and you wouldn't have to worry about going in.

Roylee beasted that elimination but I still don't understand how he's not at least an average swimmer at this point.

Nia :x

Wes
smokin.gif

I've never seen a male challenger whine as much as Bananas did last night just about the order of the challenge. Win the challenge and you wouldn't have to worry about going in.

Roylee beasted that elimination but I still don't understand how he's not at least an average swimmer at this point.

Nia
sick.gif
lol i know, he's talking **** the whole episode, then Wes says "somebody's goin home tonight" and bananas is like "wes, everyones heard enough of u, u can shut ur mouth" 

If i was Leroy id be spending all my time in a pool in between challenges lol

Leroy made that relay challenge look so damn easy after Nia finally finished

Nia :smh: :stoneface: :x

Theresa :evil: :pimp:

Leroy made that elimination look extremely easy.

TJ taking shots at everybody after the challenge :lol:

RoyLee got to stay :nthat:

I'm sure Bananas is coming back, he's one of the more interesting personalities.

The only teams I see beating Bananas and Nany in exile are the veteran teams except Zach and Jonna.

Funny thing is it didn't even seem like wes was gunning for bananas, seemed like bananas wanted wes gone and it backfired lmao

Wes was gunning for him, he was just buying his time until the perfect opportunity presented itself. RoyLee being in the elimination mixed with a swimming challenge presented the best opportunity to get Bananas out of there.

The very first time Wes got in the #1 spot he made Johnny sit in front of him and tried to make him squirm. It was like the first two challenges :lol:

Wes was definitely gunning for Johnny from the start it's just Johnny was more loud about getting rid of Wes at some point and he did it with Zach. Seems there was little to no coverage of Wes scheming but like he said much wasn't warranted cuz this was like a perfect storm, Leroy in the elimination, he gets to make the choice, and Zach allies with him.

It is basically a losers bracket format. Teams have another chance to stay on the show if they keep winning in exile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom