MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (Sept. 19, 2012 Episode 1 Page 14)

emily and paula are
pimp.gif
but camila is probably the best looking one on the show

She needs to chill on the orange tan, tons of makeup, and bleached hair though.  In some episodes she looks like those group of girls in Japan who look crazy 
sick.gif

She had cancer and lost all of her hair, though. I'm sure she never wants to feel that vulnerable in her appearance ever again.

Sidebar: Just read that the next Real World during summer and take place in the Virgin Islands.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Diem seems like such a sweetheart...

she's so bubbly

I hate that stupid %%$%* so much.
She %+**$$* on CT and till this day she tries to act like he should be the one apologizing for it.

Last episode she FINALLY apologized for not going to his brothers funeral...but I still havent heard a single reason for why she didnt show up.

%%$%* is corny and wild over rated.

I can give Emily that white face EARLY.

I'm a lil sad that CT hasn't had a come at me bro violent outburst at one of the other dudes in the house yet. Plus they need to have a challenge where before he does something mad crazy to someone he does choo choo before just plowing thru someone...

If Ty doesn't go home, then he's a sellout. No excuse for what she did and he had the right idea at first and should've gone through with it.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

If Ty doesn't go home, then he's a sellout. No excuse for what she did and he had the right idea at first and should've gone through with it.

alien.gif

Honestly I would have gone home, ppl like Ty are one of the reasons why some Whites feel things like that are acceptable. No way 
i'm staying there with that broad to help her make money, especially not life changing money.  My values > Money on any day. 

Originally Posted by CJ863

Honestly I would have gone home, ppl like Ty are one of the reasons why some Whites feel things like that are acceptable. No way 
i'm staying there with that broad to help her make money, especially not life changing money.  My values > Money on any day. 

Had this gone down earlier in the competition I think he's gone, in situations like this I wonder if a producer or someone doesn't tell Johnny or even CT "hey talk him into staying its too late in the game for him to go" plus they've already had to give couples the boot for nosense that they need teams to actually get put out rather then being casted off for dumb stuff

Originally Posted by masondid

I'm a lil sad that CT hasn't had a come at me bro violent outburst at one of the other dudes in the house yet. Plus they need to have a challenge where before he does something mad crazy to someone he does choo choo before just plowing thru someone...

laugh.gif
true

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

She needs to chill on the orange tan, tons of makeup, and bleached hair though.  In some episodes she looks like those group of girls in Japan who look crazy 
sick.gif
I know, but she'd look better without that stuff.  She needs to lighten up on using it.
Emily would get the business.  She looks strong and durable.

Ever since his brother died he calmed all that rowdy shh down (seeing as how acting like that is what got his brother killed). We may never see him blowup like that again unless someone continues to physically attack him and he's incredibly drunk.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Had this gone down earlier in the competition I think he's gone, in situations like this I wonder if a producer or someone doesn't tell Johnny or even CT "hey talk him into staying its too late in the game for him to go" plus they've already had to give couples the boot for nosense that they need teams to actually get put out rather then being casted off for dumb stuff
I was thinking that exact thing.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Diem seems like such a sweetheart...

she's so bubbly
I know right, just feel like skeeting on her face.

Outta nowhere 
roll.gif

Emily is dumb as hell. If you have to ask somebody is it racist most likley it is. I would still break her sexy #%# in half.

Ever since his brother died he calmed all that rowdy shh down (seeing as how acting like that is what got his brother killed). We may never see him blowup like that again unless someone continues to physically attack him and he's incredibly drunk.

What happened with his brother?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

What happened with his brother?

His brother died, not sure how, might have been as a result of one his psycho out bursts,but it sent CT to a rough place and Diem didn't go to the funeral and it really had an effect on him, but he has been very mellow on these challenges...

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

CT's brother was shot in a parking lot I believe, someone posted an article about it before on NT

Yeah IIRC CT and his brother got into a fight at a bar, it escalated to the parking lot where CT's brother got shot and died.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

CT's brother was shot in a parking lot I believe, someone posted an article about it before on NT

Yeah IIRC CT and his brother got into a fight at a bar, it escalated to the parking lot where CT's brother got shot and died.

Actually I read the documentary (Google his brother's name) Dude is HUGE! No mo, and he's way crazier than CT.

Anyway from I remember, there was a new badass in town that everybody was scared of... CT's brother ran into him and his crew in the bar and took his +%% out!

Dude got embarassed and seeked revenge, so he called out CT's brother knowing he wouldn't back down and told him to meet him in a parking lot. Where the dude and his crew tried to jump him, and eventually shot him a couple times in the leg and back.

I read that his brother, even though was shot couple times grabbed an axe from his car and started chasing them. Then got shot again and went down for good.

I never would have let Ty and Emily stroll into the final like that. One last chance to get them out of the game, and they were given a pass.

Robin seems to cry more than any human being in life history.

Back
Top Bottom