MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (Sept. 19, 2012 Episode 1 Page 14)

Big Easy in that first heat.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't seen a dominant performance like that since CT made Johnny Bananas his backpack.
laugh.gif
i mean as strong as Wes is, no one was stopping Big E in that challenge. Not even CT.
Wes wasn't a good example. He looked smaller than he did in the past challenges. CT or Zach vs. Big Easy would be something to watch though.

Last edited:
Wait...the Challenge is on already??? Is this the one with mostly a bunch of nobodies with a pinch of vets sprinkled in?

Second early exit for Wes in a row. That clown has to be HEATED. Serves him right though. He thinks he's so above everyone, but now people just want him eliminated so they don't have to deal with his BS.

Anyway, Wes got DESTROYED by Big Easy on the first run. Goddamn!

Wes must've been on the juice or creatin and stopped taking it. Dude looked extremely tiny. 

And Big Easy is just a fat ***. If Wes had any type of football background, he would've ate him up. 

Guess they didn't bother to show Sydney at all and refilmed the opening introduction. Wes gone early, going to be interesting to see how everything else pans out. From previews/commercials I've seen multiple different fights happening.

Big Easy holding it down for big dudes everywhere lol. so much bunz on this show, hard to keep track. gonna be a great season

One of the best duels ever!! Big Easy :wow: .. lol at West in the beginning talking about the challenge suited for a fat kid.

Want more of

:smokin

Last edited:
I lost it when Zach started given Rob those kidney shots. :lol:

And Trey is an idiot.

Last edited:
Just caught up on episodes last night and..........

Wayyy too much AYO stuff going on, I'm no homophobe but mtv gotta stop forcing their agenda down our throats (NO ROMO)
Bruh frank is in full yolo mode :rofl:
Can't believe Wes is gone so early :smh: We all know mtv casts him to bring the drama
Trey is an idiot and pretty much screwed himself over, Saint Thomas is pretty much in it for themselves.
:rofl: At these fools throwing challenges already.
Sooo many yambs on this season :evil:

and :rofl: at them casting the kid preston.

Last edited:
Watched the first 2 episodes last night and my thoughts so far...

This guy Zach obviously saw how homophobic he looked during his season and is trying way too hard now to overcome that

Glad to see Cara Maria come in :evil:

LULZ at Big EZ falling and at Joanna (sp?) dumping her bf over the phone like that, if your significant other tells you there leaving for the RW Show or Challenge, you gotta know it's about to be over

Wes is my dude but damn at Big EZ, no one is beating him in the specific challenge

Very disappointed to see Wes leave so early, it looks like he's never gonna get a chance to stay for a while with all the people he's beaten and crossed in the past, might have to take a couple challenges off. However, he did still provide some laughs on this one episode

Watching all those females oil wrestling :evil: but come on MTV, can we get a nip slip or clam shot, I know something popped out, just give us something

This guy Frank might be one of the most unlikable RW members ever

Didn't want to see Melinda leave so early, I find her very attractive

TJ Lavin looked incredibly disappointed in the cast throwing all those matches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom