MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (Sept. 19, 2012 Episode 1 Page 14)

Trishelle is trash !!! That was a ***** move on her part not going in when they all agreed it was supposed to be her.. To me it looks like Alton didn't even try and no more nany

Trishelle is trash !!! That was a ***** move on her part not going in when they all agreed it was supposed to be her.. To me it looks like Alton didn't even try and no more nany

She stepped it up last night

This season has actually been pretty good considering CT and other challenge greats werent on it. I watched the last 2 episodes back to back last night. Entertaining stuff 

Devyn = banging rack

CJ vs Zach = epic battle. i had chills like it was game 7

Frank = master manipulator. hes setting himself up to be on challenges for a very long time. Reminds me of a triple H like cerebral assasin

Marie = my staten island boo. RIP

Nany = my crazy spanish ma boo. RIP

Jonna = str8 bird

forgot to add alton . what a letdown. dude went from legend to wierdo. let down all the challenge vets who came before him.

Devyn has low-key been comedy all season.

Speaking of, Big E is worthless, except that random hookup, punkin the soul out of Wes and that epic exit with Camilla.

Knight and Jemmye got the boot too soon, too.

San Diego and Las Vegas brought that good drama.

Alton should've stayed retired, though. Dude had challenge god status, came back and had Brett Favre's last season. I mean wifin up Sarah = **** pics to masseuses. :smh:

Nany :evil: Jonna :evil: Devyn :evil: even tired Trishelle :smokin

What was that one crew? Real World: Cabo? The newest team. Them private island heads. Yea...never again. All of them, don't come back.

Alton should've stayed retired, though. Dude had challenge god status, came back and had Brett Favre's last season. 
laugh.gif

What do you use to consider a "Challenge God"? lol

Id put Landon up there, but honestly
Johnny >>>> CT
Darrell >>>> Alton

Alton and CT may be beasts, but Johnny wins like everytime he is there, and Darrell used to be the guy that was doing that before.
CT did make Johnny his bish on cutthroat though lol

CT used Johnny for a backpack. He would have beaten him again if not for his frail teammate.

Darrell my dude though. Boxers unite!

Completely forgot this was still on (is it?). Last episode I saw was the one before Alton got eliminated. Well...i assumed he got eliminated, cause when they showed the preview for the following episode, the way it was edited, he wasn't in any of it.

I miss most of the episode, go to record the rerun...they're not airing it again this week. :stoneface:

Worthless *** network.

I haven't watched a new episode in over a month because of the hurricane. Saw a few minutes this week and surprised to see who is left.

What do you use to consider a "Challenge God"? lol
Id put Landon up there, but honestly

Johnny >>>> CT
Darrell >>>> Alton

Alton and CT may be beasts, but Johnny wins like everytime he is there, and Darrell used to be the guy that was doing that before.
CT did make Johnny his bish on cutthroat though lol

Johnny is one of the best at playing the game, mainly due to having so many allies. Alton, CT, Landon...challenge gods, physically speaking.

Back
Top Bottom