MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

YES IT'S BACK! Love these shows :smokin

Finals will probably be CT & Bananas. No Kenny though? He was funny to watch.

Glad others mentioned Cara Maria and of course Nany. :smokin

Can't wait :D

Edit: I'll never forget CT saying "I win every damn fight" when he was fighting Adam. Animal

Last edited:
YES IT'S BACK! Love these shows
smokin.gif

Finals will probably be CT & Bananas. No Kenny though? He was funny to watch.

Glad others mentioned Cara Maria and of course Nany.
smokin.gif

Can't wait
happy.gif

Edit: I'll never forget CT saying "I win every damn fight" when he was fighting Adam. Animal
I believe Kenny put a tooth brush in somebodys vag and he's done forever.

Yea, him and Evan stuck a toothbrush in a girl's vagina while she was passed out and the crew didn't do anything to stop it. There was some kind of lawsuit and they haven't been back on the show since, though they do some other ish for the Challenge like review shows or preview shows online.

CT & Aneesa have made a career of these things..

Enough is enough, even Mike The Miz went out and got a real job.
laugh.gif

I been saying they should have a challenge where everybody is solo. They can still be alliances (depending on how somebody gets voted in to elimination) just no teams.

Anyway nice cast, wish they stopped using these dudes that were never on RW or RR. Keep outsourcing fine chicks though :smokin

Would've been better if there was more competition. Landon, Alton, Evan, Wes, Daryl, etc.

Landon is the only way that can compete at this level now . Evan is fat . Daryl and Alton kind of lost their mental edge by being out of touch with the other cast members. Plus, they are both old now. And Wes is a shell of himself, dudes super scrawny and weak minded. Laurel punked him and he never got his balls back.

Last edited:
Nany theresa laurel :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

No cooke? :frown:

Nia gonna be problems.

Also damn ct got that beard game on point. Dude can't lose!! :lol:

Last edited:
^^Kenny is never coming back

I believe Kenny put a tooth brush in somebodys vag and he's done forever.

i know hes sucked the last or two times he was on but isnt it because of a lawsuit or something?

That's right, I forgot about that... Oops

Couldn't we at least have had Abram or did he do something as well?

Abe's probably living in the wilderness somewhere or in a mental hospital adter Cara Marie did some extra weird stuff to him.

Cooke retired from the challenges. She's pursuing soccer

Abe is probably too busy smearing his feces on a prison wall. Nutcase.:rofl:

CT = ratings.

3-4 years ago, maybe. Now it's like the 40 year old at the club, it's just kinda sad now

Sad?

Most of is tune in to see CT.
One of the most entertaining characters in mtv history.

He's winning money. Hookin up with ladies. Murdering dudes in challenges.

You're probably literally the only guy whose sad to see CT still participating in the challenges. :lol:

Sad?

You're probably literally the only guy whose sad to see CT still participating in the challenges. :lol:

Again, 3-4 years ago he was cool to watch, now it's just the same song and dance. The show is getting stale and needs to phase out all the people that've been there 15 times.

Sad?

Again, 3-4 years ago he was cool to watch, now it's just the same song and dance. The show is getting stale and needs to phase out all the people that've been there 15 times.

the show is on its last legs

Back
Top Bottom