MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

Since when has Cara been such a good competitor? She always sucked/got carried in previous seasons and people hated her :lol:

I don't hate her doe....

I think that was early on. Just like Paula sucked early and became a good competitor.

Since when has Cara been such a good competitor? She always sucked/got carried in previous seasons and people hated her :lol:

I don't hate her doe....
Cara has always been "good" athletically, but just always been mentally unstable for these challenges. She always gets paranoid and stuff like she did with Laurel and Theresa these last few episodes. Like basic things she can't get through her head. Her first season she thought the world was against her and everyone hated her, when the fact of the matter was they were trying to get rid of Darrell and it had nothing to do with her.

Hardly say she has been carried in previous seasons. Aside from Wes, I don't think I've seen anyone else win as many eliminations rounds as her. Solo or w/ teammate. Although I don't see her winning this week.

Emily is super fine but i cant take anyone who does crossfit seriously

What that got to do with getting in her panties? :lol:

I don't hate her doe....

I think that was early on. Just like Paula sucked early and became a good competitor.

Paula used to cry all the damn time then after she got some fake ******* she became a new women. :lol:

Dude just relaxes like he's on vacation. He's lucky everybody likes him or they'd throw him into elimination.

Dude is a cool dude but he got lazy.  He really isn't even trying he beat dude that is like 5'4  130lbs

Dude just relaxes like he's on vacation. He's lucky everybody likes him or they'd throw him into elimination.
When I think about it though most of the dudes that went home probably still would've went home if they faced Leroy anyway :lol: So it wouldn't have mattered if they just sent him in a lot of times like they did Brandon that one season.

Everybody has their own strategies. He was lucky enough to coast up to this point.

Sucks how Cara drew that challenge with her injury.

CT bouta come for Bananas' neck now :lol:

Johnny's done for :rofl:

Devyn's fraud *** getting to the final stages without going against anyone just to eventually fail, she's the Atlanta Falcons :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
This **** is literally gift wrapped for Laurel to win now :lol: :x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom