MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

Bananas was soooooooooooooo salty lmao dude was making no sense on the aftershow

"you play the game to make it to the final" lol jordan was like "no, u play to win"

Bananas is truly pathetic, so much crying and whining like he really didn't "betray" Paula before, one of his "friends"

Nia talks way too much for someone who is constantly quitting and underperforming

Roylee is still my dude but he needs to hop off Bananas ****

Also I'm calling ******** on the fractured rib

Glad Theresa got to come back. I was never a fan of her before but she deserved to make it to the final this season

Yea they really acting like Sarah, did the worst thing in the game,

like Roy lee didn't do it to Zach and Bananas didn't do it to roy lee when he left it in the hands of sarah and jordan
He need to jump of Bananas banana

when he was kind of going in on Sarah I thought he was stupid for that.

Sarah won't be doing another show though so im sure she doesn't care...
I'm still a huge Sarah Fan.

Nany probably had better match up versus Therasa and still lost, she definitely was going to lose against Nia in that elimination. Its real fortune for Theresa she gets to come back, since she and Wes missed out on exiles, sucks even more for Wes now I guess lol.

No clue what Jay means by he "earned" his spot. lol

I don't think Nia would have done good in that challenge. She's mentally weak. She would have made some sort of mistake and accidently let go and copped pleas.

and Jay acting like they earned it and they didn't carry him, because everyone knew they were weak at any physical task because he's a dwarf :lol:

:lol: @ Johnny's breaking down. He's getting old fast. Funny how he mocked Wes for the same ****. All he had was maybe a fractured rib while Wes had to run toward Leroy coming at him like a bullet train.

I wouldn't compare the two, Bananas tried.

Nany getting blackout drunk the night before the final elimination... Unreal. Silly broad almost walked off of an elevated street and into the sea.

That was funny to me

This is episode was hard to watch. All that Bananas saltiness wanted me to turn it off. Like if he was in the final, he would of been dancing around Norway, doing his corny toasts, and telling everyone else to quit ruining his trip. Dude is a pos, I hope MTV never every casts this bum again.

Next week they're airing the **** they should've shown, the final, and the reunion all on the same night.

:x :pimp:
So now Zach and Nia need to not come back next season. All that talk from a filthy sweat drinker. Just turn around and keep quiet :smh: Glad they kicked her off for that nonsense. can you imagine if Jordan did that type of **** to a female? :smokin
Leroy lucked up despite theresa being a backstabbing crybaby
:pimp: for defending himself against salty banana (although he didn't earn ****) but that tongue ring's gotta go during interview :x :smh:
lulz @ jenna being picky about what goes in her mouth.

Last edited:
Jenna is actually hotter than I gave her credit for. watching her dance and grind, i was impressed

Jenna got rotten guts, though.
Her real picky, juvenile tastebuds & chicken nugget only diet on RW was horrendous.
Her farts prolly stink and she most definitely not down for nut in her mouth.

My dude ROY MUTHA ******* LEE in the final.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

God damn it, Zik. I accidentally clicked that spoiler on my phone.
indifferent.gif

I cannot believe that MTV not only flew a replacement partner halfway around the world for an elimination round, but that it was also someone from an opposing team that already got elimimated.

Nany getting blackout drunk the night before the final elimination... Unreal. Silly broad almost walked off of an elevated street and into the sea.
I accidentally clicked it too
laugh.gif

****, oh well.

Haven't watched this in years nor have I watched this season, but I caught some of the episode last night and the after show.

The nerve of this snake Johnny Bananas to talk about back stabbing :smh:

Also, from how they are for the after show and how they're acting with their body language you could tell who won the whole thing.

mtv.com mtv on demand.

and bananas is cry baby, he never looks good when he's arguing.

Jay should've socked him in the mouth for that slick stuff he said in the house.

Haven't watched this in years nor have I watched this season, but I caught some of the episode last night and the after show.

The nerve of this snake Johnny Bananas to talk about back stabbing :smh:

Also, from how they are for the after show and how they're acting with their body language you could tell who won the whole thing.

You don't even need to watch the after shows to kind of figure these things out. All the interviews they show during the Final were filmed after it's over, and you can tell by their eyes and some facial expressions how it turned out. I remember when CT finally won, he was practically giddy through all those clips, just waiting to talk about winning.

I really don't like bananas so I'm glad he went home and he can't even be mad because what they did to Paula was way worse then what he got on a side note Leroy came up having Theresa now

I think it was trash to bring Theresa in as Leroy's partner only because she was already on a team this season but I get that they had to play by the "Ex" theme or Leroy would've went home. Although I feel like Leroy/Theresa is the strongest team, I don't think they are the smartest and we all know the final will consist of puzzles and such. Jay is such a clown. Glad Johnny/Nany got sent home.

My prediction:
1st place - Jordan/Sarah
2nd place - Leroy/Theresa
3rd place - Jay/Jenna

Back
Top Bottom