MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Too many names from the wack RW seasons i didnt care to watch. Need to just cancel em all together and re-air all the RW/RR seasons and challenges from beginning to end.

So I just watched an interview with Jordan from the recent RW in the RW Portland thread and a rumor going around is that:

Marlon and Derek from Cancun did something oral together

:x

It's funny that a guy on that religious faith talk would even put himself in a situation where he'd be tempted and on national tv at that :lol:

Allegedly.

Last edited:
Half the cast is 40 or something now lol. They physically can't do it anymore haha

I think people forget how young everyone was when they did their original seasons, and just feel they've been around so long they must be really old. Wes, for example, was 19 when Austin was filmed. It hasn't even been ten years since then. The only people 30+ (I think) are CT (32), Trishelle (33), Aneesa (31 or 32), Paula (31?) and Johnny Bananas (30?).

What's with NT love obsession with CT

So many factors. Brother killed, his relationship with Diem, all-around bad-*** who everyone is afraid of. He's a sympathetic competitor. Every girl I know LOVES CT. They watch the Challenge for him. If he goes out, they stop watching. Girls saw his thing with Diem, and they latch onto it. The Challenge thrives on CT. If he goes, the season goes.

I don't know about that last part. The challenges thrived during that huge gap where CT was not there. They did well with Johnny and that other guy as villains along with Wes.

So many factors. Brother killed, his relationship with Diem, all-around bad-*** who everyone is afraid of. He's a sympathetic competitor. Every girl I know LOVES CT. They watch the Challenge for him. If he goes out, they stop watching. Girls saw his thing with Diem, and they latch onto it. The Challenge thrives on CT. If he goes, the season goes.

CT is a cool dude. He's someone you wouldn't mind hanging around.

So I just watched an interview with Jordan from the recent RW in the RW Portland thread and a rumor going around is that:

It's funny that a guy on that religious faith talk would even put himself in a situation where he'd be tempted and on national tv at that :lol:

Allegedly.

In the reunion it looks like he's coming out the closet or going to be bi or whatever. It's not just a one time thing

I think people forget how young everyone was when they did their original seasons, and just feel they've been around so long they must be really old. Wes, for example, was 19 when Austin was filmed. It hasn't even been ten years since then. The only people 30+ (I think) are CT (32), Trishelle (33), Aneesa (31 or 32), Paula (31?) and Johnny Bananas (30?).

Paula looks 41

^Greatest moment in Challenge history

banana-s-backpack-o.gif

So many fights breaking out on that trailer... Alotta people gonna get sent home and reserves are gonna get called up.

I don't know about that last part. The challenges thrived during that huge gap where CT was not there. They did well with Johnny and that other guy as villains along with Wes.

CT missed three Challenges in a row before doing Rivals. Rivals is what saved the Challenge, and in no small part due to CT and Adam teaming up (and almost making the finals). People wanted to see that. Then Battle of the Exes, CT and Diem paired up? That's ratings gold. And they finished second. Johnny Bananas doesn't move the dial. CT does.

CT is a cool dude. He's someone you wouldn't mind hanging around.
He is cool but sometimes he's the guy you don't want to be around when he spazzes out. Cuz when he's gunning for you he's gunning for you, word to Adam. I met a guy just like CT in CT once, dude washed this kid in our dorms for smashing his ugly gf :lol: (Mind you several other guys smashed including a RA).

Allegedly.

In the reunion it looks like he's coming out the closet or going to be bi or whatever. It's not just a one time thing
I saw the Portland reunion and he didn't so you talking about the challenge reunion? They already leaked footage/showed scenes of that? :nerd:

Either way, son must've still been lost and confused all that time cuz he was still on that trying to be a good Christian steez at the end.

The way he carried johnny in that challenge :smokin
^Greatest moment in Challenge history

banana-s-backpack-o.gif
Forever surreal! :rofl: Like a baby on his back.

Friend of mine ran into Thareasa a few weeks ago at a bar in the Bahamas and she told him who won it. And then when he told me the story of running into her he told me who won it without any spoiler alert :smh:

I saw the Portland reunion and he didn't so you talking about the challenge reunion? They already leaked footage/showed scenes of that? :nerd:

Either way, son must've still been lost and confused all that time cuz he was still on that trying to be a good Christian steez at the end.

Coral asked him about about the dude and if it was a one time thing.

And he said something about he wouldn't say that, and something about he feels like you should be with whoever you want too and he loves everyone.

Coral asked him about about the dude and if it was a one time thing.

And he said something about he wouldn't say that, and something about he feels like you should be with whoever you want too and he loves everyone.
They must've fit that in between all the talk about Jordan and Nia. I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom