MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

Why doesnt MTV do the reunion shows anymore? 

I wanna see them grill Peter for his actions. Son is legit psycho.

I wonder if they got with each other after the show. If so, 
mean.gif
 @ Jen.

Last edited:
Why doesnt MTV do the reunion shows anymore? 

I wanna see them grill Peter for his actions. Son is legit psycho.

I wonder if they got with each other after the show. If so, :smh:  @ Jen.
Waste of money, given the lower ratings.

You might get a 5 min facetime/skype group chat like they did for one of the past "reunions".

When the seasons are this bad there isn't much incentive. Even though some issues like Peter's abuse and anger problems should be addressed. Then maybe Aryan Mike, preggo Tya abortion, etc.

They still do reunions for the challenges.

If clown individuals help get you through the day, more power to you.

What exactly about Robbie made him a clown?
He kinda just wreaked of lameness to me. Like Jersey Shore lite. Those dudes had some cool attributes but Robbie was corny to me.

Its just given all the other lames and how they (sisters and Peter or Theo and Kass) dominated things they never got around to exposing him too.

Last edited:
I guarantee Peter will be in jail for either killing or beating a woman in the future. Dude is a nut job.

Also, Katrina slander will not be tolerated. You've all been warned.

Edit:

One more thing, Peter is kind of fat. I expected him to be shredded with how he was talking about being a great athlete and all.

Last edited:
Man I fell asleep during the finale. 

Peter though. 
mean.gif

Dude is a psychopath. Definitely foresee him in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Co-sign about Robbie being the most even keel person on the show. He came off as corny at times but also seemed like a genuine person.

Will and Anika really served no purpose being on the show.

If Kass wasn't so busy crying about his son he could've been deep in those Orlana yambs.

Really don't know where MTV goes with Real World from here.

This season was a let down :smh:

Peter is crazy as hell

Taking all those selfies in the van :rofl:

Kass still calling any and everybody his bro :smh: :lol:

Didn't learn a damn thing from the Mike situation

Last edited:
Also, Katrina slander will not be tolerated. You've all been warned.
You mean Joe Dirt right?
One more thing, Peter is kind of fat. I expected him to be shredded with how he was talking about being a great athlete and all.
How you sound? :lol: He's not shredded so he's fat?

robbie seriously cannot be ok w peter dating his ex shortie
Given what he did when they broke up I doubt he cares.

Any other ex-bf hearing his ex girl get barked on and mistreated like that would've been fought Peter in almost any other real world house.

Last edited:
Saw an after show video online that Anika shot Peter and Jenn were interviewed. They're living together in Jersey.

Wonder what she thought when she saw in the finale where Mike said to Peter that "She's not even that hot" while they sitting on the couch together :lol:

This season was very underwhelming overall but man Peter is nuts. He came in as the clueless white kid that got taken advantage of by Mike. Ended up being the most hated cast member in recent memory. Real World producers need to visit other rural cities across the nation and continue to hire people with diverse and engaging personalities.

Saw an after show video online that Anika shot Peter and Jenn were interviewed. They're living together in Jersey.
Bruh, I read this part of the post like :wow: Anika shot Peter and Jenn?!!!

Wonder what she thought when she saw in the finale where Mike said to Peter that "She's not even that hot" while they sitting on the couch together :lol:
She isn't :lol:

Any other ex-bf hearing his ex girl get barked on and mistreated like that would've been fought Peter in almost any other real world house.

I honestly forgot they were together by how nonchalant he was about the whole thing.

Peter is nuts, what was he going to do, go after two women? Trying to tell her to leave or I'm going to break up with you? Didn't you already break up? Then yelling at her.

Jenn has low self esteem. The dude who probably treats her the best at home, she ******* on. So this situation brought Jenn and Peter closer together :lol: Only I can **** on you.

Back
Top Bottom