MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Wait which emilee is this??

Last edited:
DSC_2440.jpg

DSC_2429.jpg

Kailah might be the chick this season that last longer in the house just because one of the stronger guys is hitting

Last edited:
Bro she works at a strip club all her friends are dimes. You shoulda saw the bachelorette weekend she went to. Boobs and camel toe everywhere. She has a nice little body.

She can get a bit annoying but its still entertaining

We making this the official thread?
I assume someone will make a new one closer to airing date, probably around when we get official trailer/airing date.

This is thread is the old thread too, before the Rivals 3 thread, not sure why this one got bumped instead.

I assume someone will make a new one closer to airing date, probably around when we get official trailer/airing date.

This is thread is the old thread too, before the Rivals 3 thread, not sure why this one got bumped instead.

Because there were multiple threads which made show discussion annoying. Meth locked the other one. There should probably just be a general Challenge thread.

Finally a new format. I wish they did teams. Liked cutthroat format and the duel format as well.

I'd rather have Abraham and Lando The Commando back and derrick.
Landon would be nice. Dude was dominating. Not a fan of abe. He's just an old crazy guy :lol:

I remember Alton came back and wasn't as effective in battle of the seasons. That was a cool season too

I need to watch that battle of the seasons,
I missed a few of the eps.

They need another season of that. I liked seeing people from when i still watched real world and the road rules people.

I know mark was in a season a few years back. Him and eric nies are probably still jacked.

Back
Top Bottom