MTV's Hottest MC in the Game List -- You'll NEVER guess who's leading...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Gucci #1?? nah prob 6-7 but Drake gonna be top 3 DEF.. Wayne is gonna get #1 NT. Just be cause of the first week sales of "Tha Carter III"
Carter 3 was June 08 my guy. No bearing on this list. Drake and Hov will be top 3

Right but since June 08 "my guy" what "MC" has made a musical impact on the Hip Hop/Rap game more than Lil wayne???? Nobody else reallycomes close. + the co-sign of Drake from Wayne and getting Drake on Young Money Label only boosts his spot to #1. Do not forget the "I Am Music" tourand "Americas Most Wanted Tour" ALL HEADLINED BY LIL WAYNE
glasses.gif

MTV's Hottest MC in the Game List
Uhhhh....Joey is a serious benchwarmer, so what "game" is he in really. Yeah he's talented, but I be damned if I say Joe Budden isin the "game". And Lloyd Banks....%#$+# is a waterboy, come on now.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by blacklion23

This is why I'm not into rap anymore. Look at this list. SMH at Gucci Mane even being a possibility. I know Banks was hot at a point, but why is he on the list. Out of this list, it's only a hand full that I listen to. I think I'll roll with Hova on this one.
But the list isn't based on who blacklion23 listens to. Whether you're willin to accept it or not, Gucci is undisputedly one of the top 5 hottest rappers doing it right now.

My list would look something like this:

1. Drake
2. Gucci
3. Jay
4. Wayne
5. Kanye

I wanna put Gucci ahead of Drake but there's just too many teeny boppers on tip.

I agree with this list but i'd replace Jay with Rick Ross, but that top five is on point in no particular order.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

MTV's Hottest MC in the Game List
Uhhhh....Joey is a serious benchwarmer, so what "game" is he in really. Yeah he's talented, but I be damned if I say Joe Budden is in the "game". And Lloyd Banks....%#$+# is a waterboy, come on now.

so true
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

eek.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
@ Lupe not even being included. this list is basura!
umm I mean everyone is anticipating his album. But what does he have out? He has that poor quality of that song with Santos but only his hardcorefans. Maybe if he had a single or was on a big tour yeah but he aint doing much else.

HOTTEST MC not BEST MC

umm I mean everyone is anticipating his album. But what does he have out? He has that poor quality of that song with Santos but only his hardcore fans. Maybe if he had a single or was on a big tour yeah but he aint doing much else.

HOTTEST MC not BEST MC
No flame, but then why is Lloyd Banks on the list? When was the last time he had a radio single, video, hell a damn feature. Truthfully Yo Gottishould be on that list.

"Who the hottest rapper right now just ask him

Last year it was dude but Gucci just passed him"

Why even comment on the stupid way people vote on who's the hottest.
U got alot of people that have different opinons.
That's why I stay wit the real 1's
Big and 2pac.

Originally Posted by Vintagekicks23

Why even comment on the stupid way people vote on who's the hottest.
U got alot of people that have different opinons.
That's why I stay wit the real 1's
Big and 2pac.

but they dead n gone
eyes.gif

as I always say gentlemen....these lists hold no merritt....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

WHERE IS ROYCE?!?

Hottest MC "in the game" last I checked Royce was "in the game" and is a genuwineMC...it's amazing the way these lists are put together, especially when the fans put them together just further lets me know that hip hop is changing fromthe WWF (word wrestling federation) to the WWE (world wrestling entertainment)...back when I watched the WWF there was always that feeling I had that itmiiiiight just be real but now I see it's just entertainment and fake!!! I'm sure ya'll get it

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Gucci is hot as in popular, but how hot is his music?
The hell you talkin about? I'd like to hear you definition of "hot music"

I swear, #!*#@* be confusing themselves with these "hottest cat in the game" list.

The hell you talkin about? You f'n ******ed? "Hottest MC in the Game". I didn't say Gucci was garbage, but his music isn't tops ...

MTV: We've been watching who's been moving the needle on the culture, who has impacted the game with superior skill, unmatched style and uncannily superior execution with their art and business. It's not just music - it's about a movement....Has your heat been sustaining? You can't just be hot in your 'hood or in your region. Does your reach go national - and international? Can you set the globe on fire?

How do you get anywhere in life being that dumb?

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I love this time of year. You get to see how smart and stupid people are.

How hard is it to distinguish between HOT & BEST? I mean really...

pretty much...its about whos runnin *@!@

i say in no order

Weezy
Drake
Ross
Fabulous
Kanye
Jay
Eminem
Gucci Mane
TI
- last spot is a toss up

I swear, #!*#@* be confusing themselves with these "hottest cat in the game" list.

The hell you talkin about? You f'n ******ed? "Hottest MC in the Game". I didn't say Gucci was garbage, but his music isn't tops ...

MTV: We've been watching who's been moving the needle on the culture, who has impacted the game with superior skill, unmatched style and uncannily superior execution with their art and business. It's not just music - it's about a movement....Has your heat been sustaining? You can't just be hot in your 'hood or in your region. Does your reach go national - and international? Can you set the globe on fire?

I've done more with my life then you probably ever will. Again I ask, what the !+%% are you talking about? Oh yea, you have no idea. It's OK, like a handful of other dumb @!%$$ in the thread, you're just ignorant as to what "hottest rapper in the game" means.

And I don't give a !+%% how many ways MTV can break such a simple concept down, the !+%% outa here. You don't know what you're talking about
grin.gif

%!$$$! !*% %+$$@ n_ ... I've done more with my life then you probably ever will. Again I ask, what the !+%% are you talking about? Oh yea, you have no idea. It's OK, like a handful of other dumb @!%$$ in the thread, you're just ignorant as to what "hottest rapper in the game" means.

#$@!@, you don't know me and you don't know what I've done. Your ******ed, helmet wearing %%@ needs to shut up. You got thecomprehension skills of a 1st grader. Explain to me what "hottest rapper in the game" means to a slow %%@ like you?

gump !*% ho.

Let's keep yo mom outta this. The World would be a better place if that ho swallowed you ...

this mtv list and thread are both complete garbage, but i had to stop by to drop some knowledge on yall........

top 5 hottest mc's in the game right now.............

1. dylan
2. dylan
3. dylan
4. dylan
5. dylan

cuz he spits hot fiyah

p.s........................95% of yall are brainwashed L7's thinking whatever mtv plays has to be good................GT*OH

Joe Budden being #1 on a list of the hottest MC in the game invalidates the whole list. Hell him being ON the list invalidates it.

Back
Top Bottom