MTV's The Challenge

Rooting for Lio :pimp:

Need that gif of Wes getting hit with the shoe. :lol:

I guess Lolo was just that annoying during Champs vs Pros that no one wanted to pick her. Her and Nam is a pretty good team.

Nam is the first Asian male to be on the Challenge since Noor (Fresh Meat II).

Didn't think Theresa would ever come back to the Challenge.

Should be Aneesa's last challenge if she doesn't win too. Damn near 20 years of doing these and hasn't been to the Finals since 2009 (Duel 2). :smh:

Great twist that the winner of elimination has the option to steal someone's partner. Glad they kept the skull requirement.

You can tell Ashely’s bum *** is not used to ever winning anything in life the way she brags about her wins. Good riddance you pos

You maybe missed Monday's Declassified episode where they covered all the challengers in the house and Leroy basically said he's in shape, new state in his life, he's with Kam, and he's aiming to win this challenge cuz this is his last one.
Oh damn, I did miss that lol

The more I think about it this is definitely not Kam's last challenge so I don't see how Leroy would just let her go solo dolo every time.

She'll convince him to do a few more.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: @ Wes manipulating these dudes.

Let me be the janitor :lol:

I wonder if they would've had this same energy for Johnny.

This Joe guy is pretty dumb right?

Last edited:
Big T made her intentions clear
5CDB91BB-5B6D-46F7-9A5A-856DAE59FD79.png

Episode had me dying.

Wes is comedy, nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Fessy talking all that **** but didn’t go down. You could tell it was gonna be a physical challenge by the layout.

Nany and Kam wanting Josh and saying he’s good blew my mind. He’s awful.

I still don’t get why people don’t wanna go down,
Get it over with & you prolly safer going forward if you win, long as you not a rookie or won on an upset

Every episode, every season:

Everyone but Josh *nothing*

Josh: "I think they're coming for me........"

Everyone but Josh *still nothing*

:lol: I hate that guy. Ep starts with him sweating, ends with him sweating. Literally no one talks about him at all. :lol:

He yelled at Fessy for messin with his game, Fessy never once said Josh or even brought him up. :rofl:

Same thing with Nelson. Runs his mouth, out 2nd, starts cryin. Every. Time. :lol:

I need a double elim that features both them losin so I can enjoy the season.

I just realized with only 10 golden skulls and the way they're trading off between female and male eliminations there's only gonna be 5 men and 5 women in the final, if that.

Many stay talking crazy. She not in touch with facts. She was happy to get Josh as a partner :lol:

Wes was talking lime he's in his prime and has one 5 challenges or something :lol:

Fessy got to be sick he would of WASHED Joseph.
Fessy dumb. It was clearly a physical elimination.

He made some lame excuse about TJ doesn't tell them the rules before so he won't chance it.

I just realized with only 10 golden skulls and the way they're trading off between female and male eliminations there's only gonna be 5 men and 5 women in the final, if that.

Many stay talking crazy. She not in touch with facts. She was happy to get Josh as a partner :lol:

Wes was talking lime he's in his prime and has one 5 challenges or something :lol:

Fessy dumb. It was clearly a physical elimination.

He made some lame excuse about TJ doesn't tell them the rules before so he won't chance it.
I played IT back Fessy is an idiot. They had the ring right in the middle of the circle. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Fessy could’ve had..
A easy win
A skull
A new and stronger partner

Just by not going in, he just changed the whole dynamic of the game. Made two teams stronger with their new partners. No guarantee he will be double agents again and have the chance to get a skull.

now he has a target on his back with a enemy in Kyle whom is teamed up with Kam now and they have a lot of numbers and allies in their alliance.

what did dude expect when he saw a ring in the middle and no puzzles. Dude really asked for rules of the game before he made his decision. SMH. Cmon man. Fessy is as dumb as he looks. All bark and no bite, beat a one handed guy in Jordan last year in ring toss.

Yeah fessy lame for not going in. One look at the field and you know it’s physical. Would’ve been an easy W too

Yeah Fessy’s decision was dumb personally and politically.

Personally he couldve went down there and got a red skull easily.

Politically he could've held off on sending Kyle in and stuck with Wes to keep the house happy. Did he really think Joseph would win either way? The house will probably figure out the advantage that the double agents get because of this even though they probably wouldve found out eventually. He literally did nothing but weaken his position in the house lol.

Sent one of the weaker guys home :lol: :lol: he really could’ve jumped in and won. Joseph is probably getting beat by Lio in that same challenge. He was a good sport though

Back
Top Bottom