MTV's The Challenge

She was looking alright in that swimsuit. I think Cory could have pulled off the threesome if he wanted to.

Tony a foul *** dude. Baby mother back home chasing the kids around and he finger f'n Camilla. :rofl:

We knew Camilla was a lil thot but wow :sick: :lol:

Dog, they set Tony up. He talking about his kid, his girl and finally proposing and he always wanted to. Then they got him making out with that disgusting creature. Yo I was crying.

This challenge is the best one they've done in a while. The preview for the rest of the season looked wild.

Nelson not knowing the capital of Texas was crazy. That **** had me crying.

I haven't said this in years. But aneesa was looking tasty.

Jemyye wasn't looking all that "down" this episode either :nerd:

Bruh MTV ain't ****. Def could cut parts out

And love her or hate her Nicole is kinda entertaining. Even on her snap chat she be saying slick stuff that's kinda funny

Last edited:
Surprised they didn't blur Aneesa's cakes in that swimsuit.

Tony still has not learned to stay away from any and all alcoholic beverages. :smh: :lol:

Her body was looking nice in that swimsuit, but overall I think she is unpretty.

They are dragging this season out. Nothing of consequence in these episodes.

Dude, they still have so many cast members remaining. **** is ridiculous.

Things should start to get real interesting once the real prize amount is announced. All the vets will start turning on each other.

man ya'll really hypin aneesa ?? :lol: desperate times

The thirst on this site knows no boundaries.

Nobody said Anessa is a dime. I just want those thighs in the air, that's all.

The girl Britni is a pretty lil chick. I don't see nobody tryna hit that.

Y'all talking about thirst like you hitting dimes. NT going to NT.
Aneesa isn't the worst on the show and Veronica is still top 10 even at 40

Tony knocked up two dimes back home, wants to propose to one of them, then hooks up with troll-faced Camilla?

So apparently Camila called LeRoy the N word and other racist **** during this season but MTV isn't going to show it

Really?

Not surprised.

MTV really hasn't changed from the bigoted network they use to be when they refused to air hip hop videos.

Not at all surprised at Camilla being racist or revealing that while angry/drunk.

Oh wow. I found her ig, she put up some long dumb speech that I skimmed through. She was bouncing on Corey the past 2 seasons but it shows you these people can still have a WS mindset.

Remember when she put the blackface on Emily and refused to apologize? I was pretty sure from then on she was a bigot.

The chocolate Black face and now throwing around the n-word :smh:

Know what kind of people she kicks it with when she goes back home to Massachusetts. :stoneface:

Can move her off the suspected list now. She's straight up WS.

MTV lame as hell for trying to protect her from deserved backlash.

“Camila went off on Leroy during filming this season in Colombia and said multiple racial slurs such as the N word and black mother f***** to him and everyone praised Leroy for just standing there and letting her dig her own grave. Multiple cast members think the footage should be shown because of how well Leroy acted. And obviously to show how disrespectful Camila was.”

Camila was not present at the reunion.

More to the Shane and Simone fight from earlier in the season too.
the two were arguing about whether MTV was casting enough people of color on it’s shows. Shane was booted for being physically violent, and Simone was removed from the house after she broke open a liquor bottle to use as a weapon. Cameras were not present during the altercation.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-ma...racist-camilanator-moment-from-the-challenge/

Last edited:
Didn't they kick off that girl who was arguing with Jordan then flicked him in the balls for pretty much making fun of him.
And they kept Camilla on for that.
SMH Leroy mad cool too I would have loved to see his reaction.
MTV trying to break up Tony and his future but protect her.

So Kenny and Evan are banned for sticking a toothbrush in tonyas coochie but Camilla stays for racist remarks :smh:

Smart of LeRoy to just stand there and let her dig her own grave. You know MTV would had loved to show LeRoy as the angry black man if he yelled back at her.

Back
Top Bottom