Mulholland Drive Diner Scene: This clip is EPIC and will ruin your night....

OP and anyone else that likes fine cinema check this movie:

View media item 1597425

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/blue_ruin/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2359024/

Don't even watch the trailer. Just watch the movie.

Another good one that is slept on.

024543073833.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao just stop already.

Now you wanna cite where you plagiarized from.

ill give him some credit for showing his face in this thread again, even if it was to give a weak *** excuse about why he plagiarized his take.

:lol: It's a post on NT, not a final dissertation to get my Doctorate degree.

I like Lynch, I like his movies. I'll keep on posting in here as long as there's relevant discussion to be had.

lollll ..you're just copying & pasting from somewhere, none of these thoughts are your own, lol. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lyn...hrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8
laugh.gif

Just watched this and it very well could be my favorite movie of all time. Everything in it was dope, from the cinematography to the style to Rita's puppies
pimp.gif

My jaw dropped when I first saw the below scene.

You probably shouldn't watch if you haven't seen the movie. Not really a spoiler but it is a dope moment in the film that you would have a better experience with if your belief was suspended.

Last edited:
So what did that scene mean [emoji]128546[/emoji]
All up for interpretation but I think the symbolization of the singing being an illusion that you thought was real + Betty finding the the box in her purse is the point where the dream starts to wear off and Betty starts to realize what Diane has done . . .

Low key wanna watch this movie high or some ****.

Last edited:
This movie on Netflix?
Google "*Title of movie* Full"

Go to videos tab

4th link down; it's the dailymotion link that's 2:26:27

you might wanna get adblock right quick tho dailymotion be having random ads make noise and slow down the video, be killing the vibe and scaring you 
laugh.gif

Low key wanna watch this movie high or some ****.
Do it.

I'm kinda mad that I wasn't high for my first watch. But you kinda gotta watch it more than once anyways so I'll smoke next time lol.

Last edited:
If you guys wanna get your feet wet with trippier symbolism and surrealism, I suggest watching

The Holy Mountain by Alejandro Jodowrowsky.

It's deeper than the stuff lynch has made tbh, definitely not as accessible either.

There's also El Topo, santa sangre by him.

Last edited:
Watched Lost Highway the other day and it was dope too. A little harder to follow though, I don't really think that one had an actual story :lol:.

I think "Lost Highway" is the less successful version of "Mulholland Drive." Definitely similar themes. "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me" will destroy you.

Any Netflix suggestions for trippy ish? I just got a new account and I'm getting bored with the killing.

"Enter the Void." It has been voted "#1 best movie to watch while tripping off acid" on many of the stoner forums, even ahead of Pink Floyd's The Wall.

I absolutely LIVE for mind-bending, trippy movies. And Enter the Void is about as crazy as it gets. Stunning visuals and a really crazy story.

backofhead.jpg

EnterTheVoidDVD_.jpg

Peep the trailer

Yo..just finished watching this and I loved it. Wow

The twist and the switch back for reality was insane. I caught a little hints but OP, you were money.

Back
Top Bottom