Murder still plausible course of action for angry White men.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/11/us/movie-theater-shooter-released-on-bond/index.html?c=us

The movie theatre murderer is out on Bond.

Cliffs
=======

Man is texting young daughter at movies

Old white guy doesnt like it and starts confrontation.

Old guy then throws popcorn at texter

Gets told how it is.

Retreats to his vehicle to get gun.

Comes back in the theatre to pick fight.

Shoots man over some texts.

Now is claiming self defense and got released on bond... After murdering someone in public.

Daquan would have been shot to death at the scene. No trial no bond.

U assuming Daquan is uneducated cuz his name is Daquan?

Damn! The self racists!

Eh...don't care about this story. Is it really any different from a dude in chi town killing someone cuz they stepped on their sneakers? Old white men killing folks happens. The consequences are different, mostly because they can afford an atty and the bond. In 2014, with the ease/success of 1983 claims, the legal system is more money, at the court level (not cop/legislature level). So when I read a story like this, economic status matters more because young white kids shoot people all the time and they don't make the news unless they're rich and get off, otherwise they sitting in jail right along with those negroes

Chill w/ that Daquan bs stereotype

A highly educated black man would still be locked up just like "Daquan"
U assuming Daquan is uneducated cuz his name is Daquan?
no because of the memes floating around the internet portraying him as a stereotype

ima assume you havent seen them but if you have and are playing dumb then shut the hell up 

here you go genius:

http://hiphopwired.com/2014/07/07/racially-charged-memes-fueled-fictional-daquan-tweets-photos/3/

you got anything else to ask?

Last edited:

Chill w/ that Daquan bs stereotype

A highly educated black man would still be locked up just like "Daquan"
Let that hurt go, I think he just used the name Daquan as a stereotypical black man's name.

Let's substitute with Tyrone*
irony considering the memes that has been flooding social media for a week being deemed as "daquan"

but i'll let the kids tell it 

Last edited:
Is Tyrone an different than 'billy bob' 'Susie Lou' 'Becky' 'mc' 'tony' or any other stereotypical race name?

This pc is stripping people of their individuality and culture...I have cousins name Daquan and Tyrone. Tyrone's an Irish name btw.

People are so damn sensitive, it ain't that deep. It's a funny meme commenting more on white culture than black culture, saying being a young black kid is so cool that they're willing to rebel against their parents to be a part of it. Commenting on suburbs fascination with black culture. But nah, y'all see a black name and drugs and immediately get offended...

Yacubians, b...yacubians...kissing dogs on the lips...yacubians...
Really? You slow b. 
Those Daquan memes are racist as hell man, IS BLATANT
roll.gif
Lol who's even creating those memes? Only people I've seen sharing and putting them on social media are black... 

Is Tyrone an different than 'billy bob' 'Susie Lou' 'Becky' 'mc' 'tony' or any other stereotypical race name?

This pc is stripping people of their individuality and culture...I have cousins name Daquan and Tyrone. Tyrone's an Irish name btw.

People are so damn sensitive, it ain't that deep. It's a funny meme commenting more on white culture than black culture, saying being a young black kid is so cool that they're willing to rebel against their parents to be a part of it. Commenting on suburbs fascination with black culture. But nah, y'all see a black name and drugs and immediately get offended...
actually the meme isn't funny so take ya fake deep *** somewhere 

Back
Top Bottom