My #85 Arizona Cardinal Jersey...Show me the Money!

Im rooting for the (55-1 at the start of the playoffs) underdog cardinals to win. If only b/c I get to rock my Authentic RodTidwell #85 jersey! Show me the Money!!!!!!
happy.gif

l_9b31a184c0bb4190ab966f8205bbadf6.jpg

l_50be81ddd3ed488b81c9b85fdd6871d3.jpg

HAHA, dude that is awesome! Props on a sweet jersey. Movie jerseys like that are cool as hell. i have always wanted a Lincoln Railsplitters JesusShuttlesworth jersey. haha

thats a sweet jersey, the one I always wanted was the Al Bundy Polk High #33
and Willie Beamen in Any Given Sunday

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

ok and your point is

did you see the movie?

NICE!!!!
pimp.gif

where did you get it?

Kool Katz- Think Cuba Gooding Jr....

I got it made up for $25...back in 1998 I found a blank authentic cardinals jersey for $6 and then got the lettering/numbers put on for $19

Originally Posted by JMKickz

dope jersey... some people just cant be civil

In the defense of the uncivilized, the movie did come out 12-13 years ago which is probably unappreciated and over the head of the under 16 demographic ofniketalk....youngin's!

Originally Posted by nicapino

thats a sweet jersey, the one I always wanted was the Al Bundy Polk High #33
and Willie Beamen in Any Given Sunday
I have an Any Given Sunday Sharks Mini Helmet but Im still trying to get my hands on a #45 Notre Dame Jersey (Rudy) AND an old school DetroitTigers Away script jersey w/Billy Chapel #14 (For the Love of the Game)

tom: towel?
cuba: nah i air dry

then unnecessary nudity occurs....that scene haunted me as a young'n

In the defense of the uncivilized, the movie did come out 12-13 years ago which is probably unappreciated and over the head of the under 16 demographic of niketalk....youngin's!

HAHA No joke man! Classic movie and classic move on your part!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

In the defense of the uncivilized, the movie did come out 12-13 years ago which is probably unappreciated and over the head of the under 16 demographic of niketalk....youngin's!

HAHA No joke man! Classic movie and classic move on your part!
smile.gif

Ha thanks maybe the under 16 Niketalkers will find out who he is on sunday
CNBC has confirmed that "Rod Tidwell" himself will be at the Super Bowl as his Arizona Cardinals play in the game for the first time.

Check it out on cnbc...
http://www.cnbc.com/id/28858594?__source=RSS*blog*&par=RSShttp://www.cnbc.com/id/28858594?__source=RSS*blog*&par=RSS

Back
Top Bottom