My Barber Fell Off NT ....

I could never cut myself, not even when I had short hair.

Tried it once, I ****** my whole **** all the way up.

I looked like I got shaped up by a damn lawnmower b.

It was like I woke up that morning, looked in the mirror and said "let me just go ahead **** my life b".

Last edited:
Lol my first couple of times cutting my own hair I messed it up bad. Tried giving myself them eye brow slits too and had to shave my eyebrows off, the old heads roasted me into oblivion. Still kept at it and I got decent enough to give myself a nice cut without messing up.

Happened to me. Use to get cut from the same guy everytime, one day I tried another guy and he was nice. Never went back to the first guy, and he's my long time friend . Lol .

Lol my first couple of times cutting my own hair I messed it up bad. Tried giving myself them eye brow slits too and had to shave my eyebrows off, the old heads roasted me into oblivion. Still kept at it and I got decent enough to give myself a nice cut without messing up.

:rofl: :rofl: some dude in our high school tried the eyebrow thing and had to shave them down to like a 5th of the original size. We gave him so much **** for it.

dam man, had to bump this :smh:

my new barber (the owner of the spot ) , is on vacation for the holiday week. i went in today and went to the dude that sits next to him and now I like this dude's work better :wow:

i mean , wayyy better. dude's work is flawless, the shave, the lines, SHARP ...

when my regular barber gets back this is gonna be awkward cause now i don't wanna go to him anymore, but he's "THE ONE" .... i thought ...

this barbershop soap opera is gonna get ugly ..... so clean right now , unreal :smh:

dam man, had to bump this :smh:

my new barber (the owner of the spot ) , is on vacation for the holiday week. i went in today and went to the dude that sits next to him and now I like this dude's work better :wow:

i mean , wayyy better. dude's work is flawless, the shave, the lines, SHARP ...

when my regular barber gets back this is gonna be awkward cause now i don't wanna go to him anymore, but he's "THE ONE" .... i thought ...

this barbershop soap opera is gonna get ugly ..... so clean right now , unreal :smh:

So you cheat every 2-3 months ?

Nah, my barber situation is real unstable right now. Might have to just leave that shop all together man :smh:

Gonna kill me :lol:

dam I need a cut in the next couple days and my barber fell off. I made the mistake of going to the new guy one week and ain't been the same since :lol:

now I can't help but wanna go to the new guy but my barber always got a dam empty chair and always has it ready for me it seems when I come in ...

New guy's lines are sharper, he's faster, shave don't hurt, but his lines are longer and I hate that I'm makin the old dude feel bad :smh: :lol:

how do the youngsters on NT handle this, i know i'm gonna get clowned and the obvious answer but I know some of u have had this problem ...

We've all been here before. At the end of the day its a business, you pay for a service and expect to be satisfied with that service. If you can't talk to your barber and point out his mistakes so that he corrects them now and in the future then you shouldn't even be catching feelings off this b/c its not like yall are cool. If the other dude give you what you want then go to him. They gonna talk **** about regardless, so better to leave the shop happy than miserable.

reminds me of that seinfeld episode lol

Practically every situation we experience can refer back to a Seinfeld episode :lol:.

We've all been here before. At the end of the day its a business, you pay for a service and expect to be satisfied with that service. If you can't talk to your barber and point out his mistakes so that he corrects them now and in the future then you shouldn't even be catching feelings off this b/c its not like yall are cool. If the other dude give you what you want then go to him. They gonna talk **** about regardless, so better to leave the shop happy than miserable.
Practically every situation we experience can refer back to a Seinfeld episode :lol:.

"That's an Enzo"

leaving my barber ASAP this is a long time coming I mean he don't confirm appointments when ever he does confirm he's LATE he raised his prices and now I walked into the shop today and he was DRUNK I saw that **** and walked right out bruhs .....

Last edited:
Let me ask ya an etiquette a question do ya dap up all the barbers when ha enter the shop? Like even if they working? Because when I go in I only dap up the owner and my barber but there are times when I say what's good to all of em.

I'm antisocial that way and they Dominican so I'm sure they think it's weird. It can be part of why you guys have a hard time switching barbers. Like ya become too close and can't leave them of GP.

leaving my barber ASAP this is a long time coming I mean he don't confirm appointments when ever he does confirm he's LATE he raised his prices and now I walked into the shop today and he was DRUNK I saw that **** and walked right out bruhs .....

One time when I was younger this ***** had the nerve to cut my hair high.

***** was taking breaks to watch TV and snack on munchies. I walked out with Dorito crumbs on my tapeline and ****.

Barbers are something else man. Saw a sign talking about price increase at mine the other day. It's already $20 for a cut & shave, I'm like tf you looking for a $50 spot for a cut bruh. Think homie tryna finance his move to a new city but I won't be supporting it. Current price is my limit bruh

Back
Top Bottom