My Chicago people. Come in. School me.

Headed there this labor day weekend for the misses' birthday, hitting up the Cubs vs. Pirates game on Sunday afternoon. What are some spots we need to checkout? Went last year and spent a day and a half there, saw Milennium Park, the bean, Navy Pier, etc. Thinking about this year I NEED to hit up HoH in downtown since it wasn't open last year this time, thinking about Sears tower, and I gotta do Giordano's pizza sometime. Also, maybe the museum of science and industry? (I think that was south of the Navy Pier, but didnt get a chance last year).

What are those spots that locals know about? Clubs/Bars/Eateries/sights.

In before "RIP".

Anyway, I would definitely check out the Museum. If you're looking for shopping go down the Magnificent Mile. As for food, skip Giordano's and try Lou Malnati's. You'll thank me later. Also hit up Harold's Chicken Shack.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

In before "RIP".

Anyway, I would definitely check out the Museum. If you're looking for shopping go down the Magnificent Mile. As for food, skip Giordano's and try Lou Malnati's. You'll thank me later. Also hit up Harold's Chicken Shack.

Strong avy to topic ratio

Bar hop in Wrigleyville but check out John Barleycorn and the Cubby Bear. If you want Pizza I would do Gino's East over Giordano's but it's all good. Walk around the the magnificent mile and just check out different places.

Back
Top Bottom