My Clothing Line!!! (Not like these other NT clothing Lines)

Looks great! I like how it doesn't look like a shoe to someone who doesn't know about it. I don't agree with was other NTers said, it's cool that it's not bigger. I don't like whole colorful shirt.

I'm honestly looking forward to see them released
smile.gif

Looks great! I like how it doesn't look like a shoe to someone who doesn't know about it. I don't agree with was other NTers said, it's cool that it's not bigger. I don't like whole colorful shirt.

I'm honestly looking forward to see them released
smile.gif

The shirts are not bad, but three shirts do not constitute a clothing line, your just a guy making t shirts right now. Button downs, Denim, Jackets, Hats, Sweaters, Crewnecks etc you get all that together then you have a line. As for making shoe related designs thats fine for a few shirts but you need diversity. You definitely have artistic talent but whether that translates to good looking clothing is another thing. I truly wish you luck your off to a good start, just have fun with it.

The shirts are not bad, but three shirts do not constitute a clothing line, your just a guy making t shirts right now. Button downs, Denim, Jackets, Hats, Sweaters, Crewnecks etc you get all that together then you have a line. As for making shoe related designs thats fine for a few shirts but you need diversity. You definitely have artistic talent but whether that translates to good looking clothing is another thing. I truly wish you luck your off to a good start, just have fun with it.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Well I am owner/designer of a tee label called RANDOM OBJECTS. We're about 2 years old now. It's not based around sneakers; it's more "grown" .
Check it out [click the yellow link below]
threadjack.jpg

Well I am owner/designer of a tee label called RANDOM OBJECTS. We're about 2 years old now. It's not based around sneakers; it's more "grown" .
threadjack.jpg

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Thanks for the feedback guys!

And to the dude who said they're not good quality or don't have a good fit, they're gildan soft-style "fashion fit" tees. They're very soft, good quality, and fit very well actually.

The website has more info and more designs of other shoes, I'll be posting it soon.

-Thanks again.
Gildan is pure crap. Too thin too lightweight and they often has horrible manufacturing issues and don't hold screen prints very well over time.

You are better off with any of the follwing...

American Apparel 2001 or BB401 or Triblend - these are the best of the best.

Alstyle - very good shirts.

Continental - also very good shirts.

Tultex and Gildan are pure garbage.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Thanks for the feedback guys!

And to the dude who said they're not good quality or don't have a good fit, they're gildan soft-style "fashion fit" tees. They're very soft, good quality, and fit very well actually.

The website has more info and more designs of other shoes, I'll be posting it soon.

-Thanks again.
Gildan is pure crap. Too thin too lightweight and they often has horrible manufacturing issues and don't hold screen prints very well over time.

You are better off with any of the follwing...

American Apparel 2001 or BB401 or Triblend - these are the best of the best.

Alstyle - very good shirts.

Continental - also very good shirts.

Tultex and Gildan are pure garbage.

Wow, seeing someone from TB here is O_O

Wow, seeing someone from TB here is O_O

Back
Top Bottom