my collection. (jordan and nikes)

always been on the forums since 2003. never made an account since i didnt need one to view topics. niketalk helped me stay away from fakes when i didnt know anybetter. first time i had all my shoes out(minus doubles) so i figured id share. i had a collection before when i was in highschool but always ended up selling them because i always needed or wanted money since i didnt have a job. all the shoes were bought for retail or under and if it was sold out on release date i said nevermind im not getting them and i also tried to stay away from the hype and just but what i liked. probably gonna get rid of it soon and just keep 5-7 pairs and beat them to the ground since i almost just always wear vans and chucks. plus trying to expand this collection is getting expensive and i dont want it to end up cracked and unwearable. well enjoy. compliments and hate are welcome.
smile.gif

BONUS PIC. DS CDP IN A SZ15 THAT NIKE ACCINDENTLY SENT ME
laugh.gif
 I WEAR A SZ9 *hint*

group pic

always been on the forums since 2003. never made an account since i didnt need one to view topics. niketalk helped me stay away from fakes when i didnt know anybetter. first time i had all my shoes out(minus doubles) so i figured id share. i had a collection before when i was in highschool but always ended up selling them because i always needed or wanted money since i didnt have a job. all the shoes were bought for retail or under and if it was sold out on release date i said nevermind im not getting them and i also tried to stay away from the hype and just but what i liked. probably gonna get rid of it soon and just keep 5-7 pairs and beat them to the ground since i almost just always wear vans and chucks. plus trying to expand this collection is getting expensive and i dont want it to end up cracked and unwearable. well enjoy. compliments and hate are welcome.
smile.gif

BONUS PIC. DS CDP IN A SZ15 THAT NIKE ACCINDENTLY SENT ME
laugh.gif
 I WEAR A SZ9 *hint*

group pic

Back
Top Bottom