My collection of Rare Jordans, Nike's, Adidas & Bape Stas

I can't be the only one wondering why there's like 10 pics of each shoe, but dope collection nonetheless!

grin.gif

I can't be the only one wondering why there's like 10 pics of each shoe, but dope collection nonetheless!

grin.gif

Hustlinflip - It's cuz i took a bunch of pics to post up on ebay - All my shoes are for sale - I'm out of the shoe game 
embarassed.gif

ebay id: tison-jager

e-mail me if you guys are intersted in anything:  jasonkennethchang@gmail.com

Mods: don't be mad at me, I can't even post in buying selling b/c i'm not gonna go through and take pictures again with my nt name and date...ebay pics took me 2 days!

Majorsneakhead - I did not use flash for any of the pictures - Just Fluorescent and Natural Light (Natural Sunlight)

Hustlinflip - It's cuz i took a bunch of pics to post up on ebay - All my shoes are for sale - I'm out of the shoe game 
embarassed.gif

ebay id: tison-jager

e-mail me if you guys are intersted in anything:  jasonkennethchang@gmail.com

Mods: don't be mad at me, I can't even post in buying selling b/c i'm not gonna go through and take pictures again with my nt name and date...ebay pics took me 2 days!

Majorsneakhead - I did not use flash for any of the pictures - Just Fluorescent and Natural Light (Natural Sunlight)

Back
Top Bottom